• Bengals

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • Steelers

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just hope the steelers are so banged up that they fukking suck in Denver and go home crying. Also hope that Joey Porter can't be on the sidelines for the rest of the playoffs. You know, I really didn't give a fukk either way who won the game, but now I'm engaged because I hate the way the game ended.
Eat a dikk fakkit:pacspit: The Bengals are responsible for the penalties at the end of the game, fukk you hating on the Steelers for?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
McCarron doesn't take blame :bryan:
@RammerJammer better tell these nikkas

What fukked me up is immediately following the interview they cut back to the ESPN dudes and they talked about how much of a leader he is and how he handled that press conference without pointing fingers :wtf:

I've never in my life seen a QB blame the ball in an interview.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Porter was like…

p2txIIm.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What fukked me up is immediately following the interview they cut back to the ESPN dudes and they talked about how much of a leader he is and how he handled that press conference without pointing fingers :wtf:

I've never in my life seen a QB blame the ball in an interview.
You'll get used to it b

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
shyt is sad as fukk in this thread when its essentiallyc a black on black incident, and posters steady deflecting with the CAC media bullshyt. Do y'all even care if Antonio is okay? Everything is immediately about race to y'all.

I don't care what color the person is saying shyt, it was a dirty hit. Burfict should be suspended for a couple of games and fine maybe. :camby: if you feel differently, white black Asian Mexican or whatever the fukk u are