Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is sad as fukk in this thread when its essentiallyc a black on black incident, and posters steady deflecting with the CAC media bullshyt. Do y'all even care if Antonio is okay? Everything is immediately about race to y'all.

I don't care what color the person is saying shyt, it was a dirty hit. Burfict should be suspended for a couple of games and fine maybe. :camby: if you feel differently, white black Asian Mexican or whatever the fukk u are
werent you the same person throwing shade at the steelers all season?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what yesterday told me....a lot of y'all dudes don't have the heart for the kind of football we saw last night. That shyt was a throwback to how vicious and violent this game is, especially when stakes are high. The comments I saw during and after the game...either some of you are new to this or forgot how physical and nasty this shyt can get. I'm an old head so I've seen Steve Atwater and John Lynch try to kill people in playoff games...I've seen sideline fukkery and emotions running high. This is why Tomlin is my guy...he's a young head coach with an old school mindset. He knows playoff football is a war of attrition and how psychological this shyt is. Some of y'all told on yourselves last night...y'all ain't built for this shyt.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
dont jump on the wagon now :comeon:
How am I jumping any fukking wagon breh? I'm not a fan nor have I ever been a fan of the steelers, and any game I watched of theirs during the regular season, there was always a couple head scratcher troll playcalls. :camby:

I'm a fan of the cowboys. We had an abysmal injury-laden year and we played like absolute shyt. I don't like Jason Garrett as the headcoach. Any questions?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what yesterday told me....a lot of y'all dudes don't have the heart for the kind of football we saw last night. That shyt was a throwback to how vicious and violent this game is, especially when stakes are high. The comments I saw during and after the game...either some of you are new to this or forgot how physical and nasty this shyt can get. I'm an old head so I've seen Steve Atwater and John Lynch try to kill people in playoff games...I've seen sideline fukkery and emotions running high. This is why Tomlin is my guy...he's a young head coach with an old school mindset. He knows playoff football is a war of attrition and how psychological this shyt is. Some of y'all told on yourselves last night...y'all ain't built for this shyt.
:salute:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Conspiracy Theories online are going crazy after this game, lol. Look Marvin just can't get over the hump. Was this his fault? No, he had a backup QB and a butter fingers RB who coughed it away. Marvin has made the playoffs 7 out of 11 years including 5 in a row. That's not a bad number but 0-7 in the playoffs can't be defended. Something is obivously not right when you have had that many chances to advance and you just can't do it. Will he be fired? Something is telling me no but next year if they miss the playoffs or don't win a game he will probably be gone.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This is a results driven business like most that is based on money. If a deep run into the playoff is what ownership seeks Lewis should go based off past performance. If they're cool with consistent winning seasons making money they'll stay with the known entity based on the trash the teams were before he got there.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true and dap+rep coming up. But Cincy fukked up, those nikkas got too emotional and the rules changed unfortunately, if want to be a champion in football u have to play a little smarter than that

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true and dap+rep coming up. But Cincy fukked up, those nikkas got too emotional and the rules changed unfortunately, if want to be a champion in football u have to play a little smarter than that

Im trying to figure how they got too emotional? All i saw was a hit that was flagged and a flag that was thrown because Pacman tapped Porter. I didnt see anyone wildin' or doing anything extra out there.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm just going to assume that everyone that is disgusted by Burfict's hit are equally disgusted by Shazier's?

No, that's right, the announcers didn't vilify Shazier because they wanted to harp on Burfict's totally clean sack of Ben and whether it was dirty or not.

The entire world is letting Simms and Nantz dictate what they saw last night and Munchak is getting off scot free for pulling a players hair and pushing him. Let's also not forget the refs had their hands on Bengals players all night long. Motherfukker damn near horse collared Jeremy Hill after he scored his td.