• Steelers

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just hope the steelers are so banged up that they fukking suck in Denver and go home crying. Also hope that Joey Porter can't be on the sidelines for the rest of the playoffs. You know, I really didn't give a fukk either way who won the game, but now I'm engaged because I hate the way the game ended.

:DKTomlin:Joey Porter getting promoted to training staff manager

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Quick summary on how this applies to today.
This kids whole life, like a lot of kids that make it to the league with his skill set, have been told and coached to release all his rage, intensity, and emotion on the field if he wants to be successful. He does this, is successful, it benifits the team and the coaches. If the kid does exactly what he has been told to do his entire life, and the outcome does not benefit the team because of interpretation of something that seen by another person a completely different way, in the moment, he is vilified. People just want to blame somebody for something, or decide that in a moment of rage that "they" would do something different or more professionally. It's udderly ridiculous if you think about it

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That yinzer needs to realize that he ain't a player anymore and should fall the fukk back.

:jbhmm:Nah looked like his:troll: won the game today cause a dumbass tried to swing on him and caught the ref instead.

I think he's doing pretty well:blessed:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

giphy.gif