• Steelers

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
yo somebody explain to me how that Martavius Bryant td was a catch?didnt watch the game
and why the fukk did the bengals have AJ throwing it 40 times?:mindblown:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Listened to most of the game on AM radio :francis:

Made it home for the last 1:50 :patrice:

Burfict Interception :mjcry:

Shazier strip :ohhh:

4th and 3 :merchant:

Burfict penalty :skip:

Adam...ahem...Pacman Jones penalty :smugdraper:

Feels good having a solid kicker (Scobee
34tda81.jpg
)

@DonKnock How do I get the game thread tag?

:salute:

I got you:youngsabo:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shameful how all these people calling for Marvin Lewis's head like he isn't the sole reason the Bengals are now a AFC North powerhouse.
if you want to soar with the Eagles don't hoot with the owls :francis:

they're a very talented team on both sides of the ball but powerhouses actually put up wins when it matters.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Refs bailed them steelers out. I've seen worse scuffles get no flags.

Bengals Players left Marvin high and dry. So disrespectful.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Shameful how all these people calling for Marvin Lewis's head like he isn't the sole reason the Bengals are now a AFC North powerhouse.
Gotta win when it matters though breh. All them AFC North titles don't mean shyt without wins in the playoffs. How many more fukking playoff losses do it gotta take? We've seen coaches get fired for less. I think Marvin's a great guy and all but he ain't never gonna be shyt as a head coach. Yeah, he ain't losing his cool on the field and making bad/dumb plays but someone's gotta pay for that shyt. A lot of them nikkas need to be gone after this shyt and that includes him. fukk them fraud ass coordinators too.
They keep telling us it's better than those down years ('91-'02) and maybe it is. I lived through that shyt. fukkin' Dave Shula, Bruce Coslet & dikk Lebeau as coaches. Sorry ass players like Klingler, Carter, Wilkinson, Smith, etc. Yeah there's more wins but one thing remains the same: no fukking postseason wins which means no championships.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I really don't understand the defensive gameplan by Marvin at the end either when Big Ben came back in the game. You knew the guy seperated his shoulder(or at least really injured it badly), why aren't you playing man to man?
Might of got scared that if he played man and one of those receivers beat the man, Ben might of had enough strength to lay the ball for 'em.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Might of got scared that if he played man and one of those receivers beat the man, Ben might of had enough strength to lay the ball for 'em.

Ben said even in the post game presser that they called a deep throw and he told the sideline he couldn't throw it that far, they had to move up the field slowly

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just hope the steelers are so banged up that they fukking suck in Denver and go home crying. Also hope that Joey Porter can't be on the sidelines for the rest of the playoffs. You know, I really didn't give a fukk either way who won the game, but now I'm engaged because I hate the way the game ended.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since working as a writer for Mocking the Draft, I have noticed how analysts will talk about a player, but never go to the source. In this case, that’s what I wanted to do. Today, we’ll give you some background story on Burfict and an exclusive Q&A will follow on Tuesday.

In the 1980’s Vontaze’s parents, Lisa Williams and Vontaze Deleon (Lonnie) Burfict were running with gangs on the streets of Central Los Angeles, one of the hardest neighborhoods in the United States. When most people outside the area think of gang activity and the streets of South Central, they think about prominent rappers like Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and Tupac, who glorified a "gangster lifestyle." His parents had to protect their image in a violent society where few people get out. It wasn’t always easy, but on Sept. 24 1990, things would change for Vontaze’s mother. She gave birth to Vontaze Jr., a chunky baby who changed the way she saw the world. No more than a few months later, Vontaze Sr. went to Texas with some friends and was arrested on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute. Since then Vontaze Sr. has been in and out of prison and is currently serving a 25-year sentence for drug related charges. This was one of the toughest times for the mother of Vontaze Jr. She had to decide whether to stay in L.A. or move her family.

She moved back to her mother’s house in Corona, California but quickly found it was no different than Los Angeles. Instead of the Bloods and Crips running the streets, there were gangs like Vatos Locos.

Still, to benefit her family, Lisa had to change her lifestyle. She worked numerous jobs to provide Vontaze with a good upbringing. He grew up playing football with friends and family, and always dreamed of one day playing in the NFL.

But first, there were many obstacles in his way, on the field and off. At Centennial High School, a member of the Vatos Locos gang fatally stabbed his best friend Dominic Redd 13 times. That event drove Vontaze to better himself on the field instead of figuring out a way to retaliate. Soon after Redd’s death, Vontaze would become close friends withShelly Lyons and Brandon Magee who were both teammates. Vontaze, Lyons and Magee all made a pact to thrive at all phases in life.

All Eyez on Me - Vontaze Burfict, Tell All Story