Donald Trump's FIRST poll vs Biden POST-assassination attempt: SHOCKING RESULTS

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Exactly, the right has all the voters that they can get outside of a few morons.

There is clearly agenda to sow apathy in left leaning voters and its a narrative that you see from the top down.
Yep. And call me out if I'm crazy, but kyle kulinski and breaking points are the most suspicious out of the bunch. As in...atleast I believe some level of misguided belief in Cenk for example. Because atleast he engages with the people who disagree with how he's acting. Joe Rogan is clearly right wing at this point.

But those others? Not once. They don't engage with any other left leaning platforms. And their titles and subjects they choose to focus on are suspicious as fukk. Like this for example:

Like...what? This is CLEARLY not helping.
They actually make me feel more hopeless than the right does.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trump is deeply disliked and even with poll crosstabs favoring him with unlikely samples(over sampling unlikely voters who lean his way, weird black samples that never mirror reality, weird young voter samples that favor Trump, etc) he still struggles. Despite "leading" the race. I def think Biden should gtfo so Kamala can run but if he stays...he can beat Trump.

Daps
If Trump didn't get a bounce after the first debate and then he didn't get a bounce after the shooting; then he is on his last legs and has to get a bounce after this convention, because if not this thing is pretty much over There would literally be no way he could add more voters. At that point it would just up to Biden to get his voters to turnout, which they should based upon the overturning of Roe v. Wade.
Bingo.

Trump has had EVERYTHING go his way and it's STILL a dead heat.

He has a high floor but a low ceiling. This is as good as it gets for him. The election is Biden's to win, he just has to go out and win. A lot of people want him to step down but that's playing into DJT's hands.

Why? Because the main reason Biden beats Trump is that anytime Biden screws up and gets attention, Trump does something to get even more attention. When people focus on Trump for an extended period of time, they remember he ain't shyt. A new candidate would get all the focus.....they haven't been vetted on a national stage.....most of em have dirt and that could come out in an October Surprise.

Biden doesn't have an October Surprise but Trump could with all the dirt he's got.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GSe6sBHWEAAGEBp.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
On Saturday a couple of my boys were texting like yea Trump guaranteed to win now. Im like how? Folks trying to kill this dude and it turned out dude was MAGA. I don’t see how this makes him more popular than before. And imo this was an inside job
:heh:

Only way I see Biden losing is becuz so many people are disenfranchised with politics that they decide to sit this election out

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The judges......that alone should be enough to convince folks but they just refuse to see and accept the truth.

I think a lot of Americans have a poor understanding and knowledge of history. Since Drumpf is a clown, they don't take him seriously. JD Vance is serious and ofays like him want Negroes in handcuffs, white women chained to beds/stoves popping out babies and white Mexicans getting buffer class privileges...brown Mexicans being The Help. Asian men only get to be IT support. Asian women exist as leverage so white men can keep white women in line.
Thiiiiiiis is pretty spot on when it comes to racial dynamics from the white male perspective :ehh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he about to survive an alien abduction at the convention :dead:
It is coming. He will also rape himself so that he can claim to be a sexual assault victim, because he needs more drama and sympathy from the voters. :deadrose:

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
It all depends on how he handles it at his RNC..if he’s same ol Trump then this will remain the status-quo which is Trump slightly up …but if he actually looks and acts like a human being a shift may happen .

Voting Elections have always relied on turnout, especially for the Democrats....if they turn out, they win 100% of the time.