fukk drumpf.

UKVu0t8.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you not voting for one or the other based on their stance on a particular set of issues you find important.
I fail to see how this would change your mind. but that said there are people out there who treat elections like popularity contests and just vote for whomever they happen to like more come election day.

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
also you need to use more than one poll that captures data from after the shooting and the RNC convention to really see what the bump will be like.

One poll can always be an outlier it's about the average of all the polls and the state polls are more important but they are done less frequently.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stop paying attention to narratives
Yep breaking points and kyle kulinski are not trying to help Biden.

I'm actually not concerned about the right, I'm concerned about the agents, like breaking points, kyle Kulinski, Hasanabi, TYT, Joe Rogan.

They are the ones pretending to be something, when their actions say otherwise. They're encouraging a non vote overall.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The red wave people will have egg on their faces again.
We've seen this movie before.
If they still lose this shyt, I will fukking be the happiest and most obnoxiously arrogant dude to all of these cacs.

I will register on any right wing forum and go crazy on these nikkas lol

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yep breaking points and kyle kulinski are not trying to help Biden.

I'm actually not concerned about the right, I'm concerned about the agents, like breaking points, kyle Kulinski, Hasanabi, TYT, Joe Rogan.

They are the ones pretending to be something, when their actions say otherwise. They're encouraging a non vote overall.

Exactly, the right has all the voters that they can get outside of a few morons.

There is clearly agenda to sow apathy in left leaning voters and its a narrative that you see from the top down.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It’s not 2016. People also won’t ignore the Supreme Court doing crazy shyt, Project 2025, his need for “revenge” for not being able to subvert democracy. Etc.

I know it’s repetition now but there’s no more ambiguity around Trump. Lines have been written, simple as that. Trump courts the insane, the corrupt and the idiots. Let’s keep it a buck.

Plus the shooter is MAGA, his MAGA cops and MAGA SS fukked up. It’s MAGACOMICAL.