Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
JD went interracial too

111763496.jpg
A lot of these weird authoritarian white dudes have Asian wives. It's kind of funny to me because they're trying to build a society that's hostile to anyone not 'pure' white. Their kids won't be spared. And the money won't shield them.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He doesn't want or need new voters. He needs to get enough of his existing voters out to flip a few key states. He flips WI, AZ, and MI, he wins the election.

@I Really Mean It You call me maga...this you?
Who cares? Better him than Biden or Kamala. You don't even live in this country, so why the fukk do you concern yourself with the discontent of ADOS and their refusal to play the same game in 2020? :patrice:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My boy Tim Scott gave up the bachelor life and took Kevin Samuels advice by getting a woman to move up the ranks. Bowed out on the primaries early and wasn't even a serious VP pick because of :mjpls:

Well, he got his pawg in the end at least:wow:
Shoulda stuck to his guns like Lindsey Graham and not love these women

Stand on principles :birdman: that’s the only reason Lindsey ain’t wifed up some lucky lady:heh:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
A lot of these weird authoritarian white dudes have Asian wives. It's kind of funny to me because they're trying to build a society that's hostile to anyone not 'pure' white. Their kids won't be spared. And the money won't shield them.

Asians got weak ass genes, them kids will be white passing and will marry cacs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Either Trump trying to sabotage his own shyt and just money laundering to get out of the troubles at hand involving the law, or he's just looking for a dumbass to take all of the shyt sandwich, as he tip toes through the backdoor.

None of this shyt makes sense, and quite frankly I'm tired of killing smooth brain cells to figure out the endgame.