Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He picked someone that won't bring any new voters. That dude is hitting the same notes than Trump. That's a bad pick, but at this point maybe Trump doesn't even need that to win.
He needs to supercharge turnout of his voting base in a few key states such as Wisconsin, Georgia, and Michigan. Vance is great for that.

If Biden was in a stronger position, I could see him picking Vivek or even a wild card like Kennedy or Gabbard.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Please let it be Tim Scott for the potential fukkery! :mjlol:

Vice president of the pawg association

screenshot-2023-11-09-at-1-25-36-pm.png

Daps
awful choice. jd vance has zero appeal outside of MAGA, seen as a bland self-serving, bootlicking white boy with zero principles.

rubio or haley would have been far more damaging to biden’s chances.

i am actually surprised. i thought trump and his team would be smarter than this.

:francis:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
The Vance pick was obvious.

Powhitrash who wrote a bestselling book about being powhitrash that became a movie. Started as a anti Trump Republican, then went full maga.

He'll appeal to middle American working class white people, and if something were to happen to Trump, would be a great replacement for him

Got you. Does trump need help appealing to middle American whites though?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Elon Musk just donated substantially to the Trump campaign, consider that Elon Musk and Peter Thiel founded Paypal together,

Vance has done significant crony capitalist type stuff for Peter Thiel - big government handouts a

This is entirely a return or favor

All of Trump's supporters wanted Vivek