Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You in here caping for Trump even after he called for the lynching of 5 innocent young Black men in New York; even after learning that his father was arrested at a Klan rally; even after learning that him and his father were sued by the DOJ for discriminating against African Americans in apartment rentals; even after that racist birther shyt against Obama; even after making racially charged remarks against Alvin Bragg; Letitta James; and Fani Willis. Even after making countless disparaging remarks about African Americans and then pushing a whole ass racist White nationalism, including mentioning how great White Supremacist are.

Sir. I think that we have already established who the c00n is between the two of us. :sas1:

Who’s caping c00n? I already said I’m voting for Biden. When the Supreme Court ruled Trump could commit official acts as president, I said Biden should go after Trump with an official act.

The c00n is YOU and all these other posters labeling people c00ns, cacs, maga, racists while refusing to to address the MAJOR politicians in the party going against Biden.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
rachel maadow eviscerating JD vance's credentials. basically ain't done shyt except be the little bytch-boy of billionaire peter thiel, who funded his senate campaign, introduced him to trump and got trump to endorse his senatorial campaign.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
BBC covering the cult rally in Milwaukee….America is such an embarrassment thanks to these morons

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Why don't Republicans wear fake bandages when 3rd graders get shot?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GS3g-r8WUAAuKgm.jpg

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
rachel maadow eviscerating JD vance's credentials. basically ain't done shyt except be the little bytch-boy of billionaire peter thiel, who funded his senate campaign, introduced him to trump and got trump to endorse his senatorial campaign.

lol thats what dont make no sense about this dude.

buddy got one marine deployment as a fukking REPORTER essentially, but be all on the news talking crazy about war shii lol