Donald Trump admits on camera there will be no-more elections in America after he wins this fall.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Remember when conspiracy theorist republicans used to say Obama will be the last president and will usher in Marshall law.

It was always projection based on what they actually wanted.

A lot of modern conspiracy theorists know-how go back to the days of John Birch Society and the Council of Conservative Citizens. Verbatim, only thing that changes is maybe a government industry/politician

Essentially crackers want it so only (white) businesses and property owners have the final say on how society should be run.

Crazy thing is we half-way there.

Mfers better get some act right, cause I'll be damned and I'm leaving it at that.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trumps an "honest crook"..

..in that he'll brazenly blurt out his crime plans and it'll be so bold and ridiculous you'll think he's playing..he doesn't have self control over his mouth or bowels :scust:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Trump ended DACA, but the SC in 2020 overturned that. Trump wanted the wall, Congress hindered his efforts to do it(still got some of it done finally, but point remains).

We have 4 years of evidence, that nikka can't do whatever the fukk he wants to. This shyt ain't Game of Thrones :dead:

Too much checks and balances in play for him to really come in and orchestrate that whole play.

Plus the Universe would take him outta here if he tries that dictator shyt.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
dont neg me but isnt he just saying that because itll be his last term his supporters will have him for.

“you wont ever have to vote again”

and that america will be so “great” after his term that the succeeding presidents wont matter to affect his impact

“it’ll(the country) all be fixed(the country’s problems)”
negged.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This lines up perfectly with internet ass muhfukkas desire to drop out of politics and focus on bullshyt

@JohnnyElbow367 could live forever!!
Picsart-23-03-27-20-05-21-752.png