Donald Trump admits on camera there will be no-more elections in America after he wins this fall.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you dumb fukks better listen.
UKVu0t8.gif

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
dont neg me but isnt he just saying that because itll be his last term his supporters will have him for.

“you wont have to vote ever again”

and that america will be so “great” after his term that the succeeding presidents wont matter to affect his impact
You can’t be on video talking about how people won’t be voting in 4 years after he already tried to overthrow an election :dead:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont neg me but isnt he just saying that because itll be his last term his supporters will have him for.

“you wont have to vote ever again”

and that america will be so “great” after his term that the succeeding presidents wont matter to affect his impact
He literally said they will have the country fixed and you won’t have to vote again

I don’t know how else you can interpret that. It’s so clear.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Low Quality Posting
You can’t be on video talking about how people won’t be voting in 4 years after he already tried to overthrow an election :dead:

If he tried to overthrow the govt; how come he wasn't charged with that nor in jail because of it?

Also let's say he did try a coup, why did he send his supporters(who are likely gun owners) to DC with no guns? :mjlol: