Donald Trump admits on camera there will be no-more elections in America after he wins this fall.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So I’m new to this. Is the Supreme Court included in the three branches of government? Like the same court in which Trump appointed his new federal judges to tip the court? I’ll log out and wait for your response

Thanks

Trump ended DACA, but the SC in 2020 overturned that. Trump wanted the wall, Congress hindered his efforts to do it(still got some of it done finally, but point remains).

We have 4 years of evidence, that nikka can't do whatever the fukk he wants to. This shyt ain't Game of Thrones :dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Vote for people that you believe are lying MAGA brehs,

Some how Coli MaGATs believe that they and the white christians will get tanigibles from a nikka who tried to overthrow the government already.

The Ill thing is shyt gets explained away But But But he's joking

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So he just going to rip up the constitution
And replace it with construction paper :russ:
Y’all believe too much of this hub bub
There’s no way he can just do that
Now the other stuff in Project 2025:francis:
They couldn’t just push legislation like they think they can
A constitution is just a piece of paper. Means nothing if it's not followed by the government. Does the type of paper it's written on give it special powers?

Just an example

In 1832, Chief Justice John Marshall wrote the opinion for the U.S. Supreme Court case Worcester v. Georgia, ruling that the Cherokee Nation was sovereign and that Georgia had no authority to enforce state laws in its territory. Marshall's decision stated that Native American nations were independent political communities with natural rights to the land, and that protection of Native Americans did not mean their destruction.

However, Georgia officials ignored the ruling, and President Andrew Jackson refused to enforce it. Jackson reportedly said, "John Marshall has made his decision; let him enforce it now if he can". Jackson was personally offended by the ruling, and ordered the Cherokee people to be forcibly marched westward at gunpoint, an event known as the Trail of Tears.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
dont neg me but isnt he just saying that because itll be his last term his supporters will have him for.

“you wont ever have to vote again”

and that america will be so “great” after his term that the succeeding presidents wont matter to affect his impact

“it’ll(the country) all be fixed(the country’s problems)”

"africngiant."

Shut the fukk up, Chip.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A constitution is just a piece of paper. Means nothing if it's not followed by the government. Does the type of paper it's written on give it special powers?

Just an example

Just a few years ago

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump ended DACA, but the SC in 2020 overturned that. Trump wanted the wall, Congress hindered his efforts to do it(still got some of it done finally, but point remains).

We have 4 years of evidence, that nikka can't do whatever the fukk he wants to. This shyt ain't Game of Thrones :dead:

Wow thanks. I guess I’ll just wait and see if they ever define what an official act is. Then it will really clear everything up for me

Thanks buddy

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Just an example
It's amazing that dudes don't understand this. I get it that Social Studies gave some of us a false sense of confidence in regards to what the constitution does to "protect us". But all you have to do is look at the last few years (like the recent SCOTUS decisions) to understand that these people will ultimately do whatever the fukk they want to do. They actually tried to nullify the results of the last General election. You had actual representatives in the House claiming that the results shouldn't count. Some even arguing their own constituents' votes shouldn't count with nothing tangible to back the claim up :dead:

Go ahead and think a constitution is gonna keep them from staying in office when that time comes again. All it takes is for SCOTUS to find some loophole to rule that term limits are"unconstitutional". They already basically gave POTUS immunity. Keep downplaying what you're seeing. I'm sure everything will be fine. :skip:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people won't believe it till its too late.
.because they can't wrap their minds around White "freedum' loving people being happy to exist in a dictatorship.

But whites were always happy in dictatorships as long as their perceived enemies got fukked over by that same dictatorship.
If Trump fukks over Blacks, Hispanics, Middle Easteners (muslims) etc they don't care as long as he's doing it for White rights in a White ethno state.

Many of these white Republicans admire putin and how he runs Russia.