Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think a post on here said that Phoebe Waller Bridges might have dropped out cause Donald Glover wanted to explore interracial tension in the modern world while. If true I was thinking maybe he still does that here but no reviews seem to mention it so far

Donald would find exploring interracial tensions exciting, meanwhile Asian folks had a banger with Beef which featured an all asian cast and still managed to explore things that were...actually interesting.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Donald would find exploring interracial tensions exciting, meanwhile Asian folks had a banger with Beef which featured an all asian cast and still managed to explore things that were...actually interesting.

yeah but donald glover just did Atlanta for 6 years

hes also in an interracial relationship

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph :picard:

If you ever wonder why Black folks seem to chastise the idea of Black actors doing "white" comedy/roles...look no further than this post here. :scust:

DJK

All Star
Daps
You can tell Donald put a lot of artistry into this I bet its going to be fire

But that chick is ugly as SIN. I maintain this could have been a black actress and it would have been a classic. Teyonah Parris or hell even Zoe Kravitz would have been great.

Not only that. You could walk around LA and find a prettier actress without even trying

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Whole thing dropped tonight on Amazon.

I had read about the new ads on Amazon, but I didn't think it would happen to me...

BTW - Shout out to the Atlanta Alum in the first scene

Oh well.

9fbb27f5322377e6f5d8ec158a96cf72.png

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif
:why:How isn’t ol girl not embarrassed and the fact that she wrote this is the worst part. A black man would’ve been called all types of c00ns for this.