Don Lemon Fired From CNN

Tair

Superstar
Daps
People still going on this mythological "prime years" - maybe, physically, there is a "tipping off point". But, intellectually? The data suggests differently, the more you learn and the tougher the skills you acquire as you age, the more refined you become when it comes to intellectual activity.

Your body may slow down due to it physically aging, but a person still in their 90s can complete marathons (check: Fauja Singh, Gladys Burill, Harriette Thompson, etc...). There are 80 year old powerlifters, etc... So, even physically, we can still get strong and still maintain our ability to run great distances well into old age.

In terms of intellect - as I alluded to earlier - if you continue educating yourself and deal with tough problems your crystallized intellect will probably peak at 60-70 years old (Hartshorne and Germine).

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Breh...Shut the fukk up. I don't align with Don Lemon on most things, so there's absolutely nothing to "stay on code" about. I'm not a misogynist, so miss me with that " as long as it aligns with their side" nonsense. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but every life form on this planet has a peak. An intellectual peak, physical peak, and emotional peak. At 51 we're all on the decline...You're not as sharp, fast, strong, as you were in your 30's at your true genetic peak. You can cry about my opinion all you want but father time is coming for your ass too. :ufdup:

Yea , we all have a ‘peak’ and intellectually it ain’t 51.

Also you a dumbass if you think the world is even run on who’s smartest. It’s run on who knows who and has access to what and knowledge and power. And THAT comes with age.

So by your logic a doctors peak is when he’s a first year resident :gucci: Barack Obama’s peak was when he was a community organizer, NOT when he was leader of the free world. :what: …and to think, by your logic this is the smartest you’ll ever be:damn:

Daps
:russell: gimme a break. if some shythead republican said this about some liberal female politician you like, there'd be a huge outrage. the comment was terrible :mjlol:
russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Daps
It's so amusing to me that people think we have any obligation to treat people like Haley with respect or kindness. She's a fukking monster, people should be saying a lot worse about her.

It's just more bullshyt from a certain demographic of people who don't think they shouldnt be judged for doing evil things

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
People still going on this mythological "prime years" - maybe, physically, there is a "tipping off point". But, intellectually? The data suggests differently, the more you learn and the tougher the skills you acquire as you age, the more refined you become when it comes to intellectual activity.

Your body may slow down due to it physically aging, but a person still in their 90s can complete marathons (check: Fauja Singh, Gladys Burill, Harriette Thompson, etc...). There are 80 year old powerlifters, etc... So, even physically, we can still get strong and still maintain our ability to run great distances well into old age.

In terms of intellect - as I alluded to earlier - if you continue educating yourself and deal with tough problems your crystallized intellect will probably peak at 60-70 years old (Hartshorne and Germine).
Women can’t make kids after 40-
And they are in their prime fertility between 18-30.

nikki Haley is past her prime beauty wise and fertility wise. She’s old grandma/auntie status now

She can’t make kids and she can’t make dikks hard no more

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Women can’t make kids after 40-
And they are in their prime fertility between 18-30.

nikki Haley is par her prime beauty wise and fertility wise.

She can’t make kids and she can’t make dikks hard no more

Well, if that is what is meant by prime, okay.

:hubie:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was a dumb comment but it's not even close to newsworthy. I mean, who cares?

Nikki Haley is past her prime if you're looking at her political career. So the fakkit was still right, in a way. :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russell: gimme a break. if some shythead republican said this about some liberal female politician you like, there'd be a huge outrage. the comment was terrible :mjlol:
And you would be laughing it up and repeating it on here like you did with Elizabeth Warren. Or like you do with all the other vile bullshyt they let you post in HL. I've seen you wish breast cancer on Hillary Clinton. :camby:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She took me to her office
And I just couldn't believe my eyes
She had so many devices
Everything that Russians could buy
She said sign your name on the dotted line
The lights went out and Nikki started to grind