Don Lemon Fired From CNN

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Being 50 something is arguably the most 'prime' years for a politician.

Sure, I'll give you that, but the context of the video was so broad we can literally attach it to any variable. But in general terms 51 is not your prime.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It depends. A woman’s prime is when them loins be calling out to em at night. If you been with a mature woman you know what I’m talking about. She come in the room with that night gown…lord have mercy. Have the room smelling like Bath and Body works. If you want protection get you a smith and Wesson…she know how she want it.

:whew:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I hate to defend Nikki Haley's honor, but Don Lemon wouldn't have even said that about a female Dem.

The three most prominent female Democrats nationally are Gretchen Whitmer (also 51), Kamala Harris (58) and Nancy Pelosi (who finally stepped down from Dem leadership at age 82).

None of those women are 'in their prime' and Don would have been universally shytted on if he said that about any of them.
Thank you. It was just a dumb thing to say

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, I'll give you that, but the context of the video was so broad we can literally attach it to any variable. But in general terms 51 is not your prime.
No. Don Lemon made that comment in reference to Nikki Haley attacking Trump and Biden for their ages.

The outrage against Don Lemon is him saying she's 'past her prime' despite being the normal age for a presidential candidate, and being nearly thirty years younger than the two oldest presidents in US history.

And realistically, in any other context that comment is still highly inappropriate, especially in that setting. This is CNN not the Breakfast Club, and Nikki Haley is running to be President not Miss America.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
No. Don Lemon made that comment in reference to Nikki Haley attacking Trump and Biden for their ages.

The outrage against Don Lemon is him saying she's 'past her prime' despite being the normal age for a presidential candidate, and being nearly thirty years younger than the two oldest presidents in US history.

And realistically, in any other context that comment is still highly inappropriate, especially in that setting. This is CNN not the Breakfast Club, and Nikki Haley is running to be President not Miss America.

I didn't say the comment wasn't inappropriate...I said I agreed with it. Also like I can agree that 75 is to old for a president as well.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Being 50 something is arguably the most 'prime' years for a politician.

Over half of the people who were president became president in their 50s.

Lemon was way out of pocket with that talking point.
1280px-Age_distribution_graph_United_States_Presidents.png