Don Lemon Fired From CNN

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Also anyone in here defending Nikki fukking Haley is a disgrace. If Don Lemon wanted to call her a piece of shyt live on air he'd be 100% correct in doing so
What a fukking mess of a society we’re in :snoop:

So now whether a point is valid or not solely depends on which side makes it or which side it benefits. :snoop:

This scenario has nothing to do with Nikki Haley personally :what:

Tangent, but this really is is the exact type of “Ideological subversion” Russia wanted to infect the US with and they succeeded.

What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusionsThey are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli... You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information.”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He steadily getting that nikka wake up call…

Two weeks ago he was under fire for allegedly “yelling” at one of his co-hosts and this weak its these comments.

He gonna be gone by April if he doesn’t wise up. GONE are the days when he and Cuomo ran the station and he was proudly and publicly chosing his sexuality over his race. He ain’t got the juice anymore now that country has “moved on” from 24/7 Trump hazing.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's a they trying to get Don Lemon out the paint thread monthly lol. Anyways Nikki has no chance unless she nominated VP and her and Trump wins and Trump dies in office lol. That's the only way she will ever see the presidency. I think this scenario is highly unlikely though.

Last edited:
Daps
What a fukking mess of a society we’re in :snoop:

So now whether a point is valid or not solely depends on which side makes it or which side it benefits. :snoop:

This scenario has nothing to do with Nikki Haley personally :what:

Tangent, but this really is is the exact type of “Ideological subversion” Russia wanted to infect the US with and they succeeded.

What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusionsThey are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli... You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information.”
It's so amusing to me that people think we have any obligation to treat people like Haley with respect or kindness. She's a fukking monster, people should be saying a lot worse about her.

It's just more bullshyt from a certain demographic of people who don't think they shouldnt be judged for doing evil things

fukk off, white supremacists don't deserve to be treated well. Take ur apologist bullshyt somewhere else. :camby:

"which side benefits" ironically you're the type of dumbass that Russia targets. You don't even remotely understand that. The entire point of Russia interfering and flooding our social media and media in general with bullshyt is to make right wingers and their beliefs more palatable, as people were beginning to reject them outright. Nikki Haley is a white supremacist. White supremacists do not deserve to be treated with respect or even as humans. fukk Nikki Haley and fukk ur apologist bullshyt too.

Tired of you idiots spewing that "sides" nonsense. Yeah I'm the problem for refusing to be nice to people who literally wanna put me and my family in a cage. You're the problem, not the people who refuse to give these people an inch.

Also peeping that 2022 join date.... Hmmm shows up and starts going to bat for white supremacists HMMMMMMM :sas2:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
fukk off, white supremacists don't deserve to be treated well. Take ur apologist bullshyt somewhere else. :camby:

"which side benefits" ironically you're the type of dumbass that Russia targets. You don't even remotely understand that. The entire point of Russia interfering and flooding our social media and media in general with bullshyt is to make right wingers and their beliefs more palatable, as people were beginning to reject them outright. Nikki Haley is a white supremacist. White supremacists do not deserve to be treated with respect or even as humans. fukk Nikki Haley and fukk ur apologist bullshyt too.

Tired of you idiots spewing that "sides" nonsense. Yeah I'm the problem for refusing to be nice to people who literally wanna put me and my family in a cage. You're the problem, not the people who refuse to give these people an inch.

Also peeping that 2022 join date.... Hmmm shows up and starts going to bat for white supremacists HMMMMMMM :sas2:
First, Nothing says ‘my argument is shyt’ like bringing up join date.

2nd, you used the wrong smiley. Ie, I dont know ANY ngga that says ‘fukk off’ or ‘you idiots’ :mjpls: You also a lil over the top with trying to prove your ‘wokeness’. This Ngga fiesty

3rd, Actually, are you a woman? That would explain a lot. Inability to separate person from principle is typically a woman thing

(And to bring it all back to the original point, I obviously wouldn’t say that on CNN :beli: )

Daps
First, Nothing says ‘my argument is shyt’ like bringing up join date.

2nd, you used the wrong smiley. Ie, I dont know ANY ngga that says ‘fukk off’ or ‘you idiots’ :mjpls: You also a lil over the top with trying to prove your ‘wokeness’. This Ngga fiesty

3rd, Actually, are you a woman? That would explain a lot. Inability to separate person from principle is typically a woman thing

(And to bring it all back to the original point, I obviously wouldn’t say that on CNN :beli: )

That part in bold is the tell of why certain posters shouldn’t be taken seriously. This is overt usage of right wing messaging. Literally something Desantis would say when confronted with someone coming after him for overt bigotry.

Y’all aren’t slick

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That part in bold is the tell of why certain posters shouldn’t be taken seriously. This is over usage of right wing messaging. Literally something Desantis would say when confronted with someone coming after him for overt bigotry.

Y’all aren’t slick
Yea this argument style is a woman, or just a young dumb ngga.

You getting a party thrown on you intellectually so pull the :mjpls:out and get tf outta there

Daps
Yea this argument style is a woman, or just a young dumb ngga.

You getting a party thrown on you intellectually so pull the :mjpls:out and get tf outta there
:heh: Says the guy who fell hook line and sinker online right wing propaganda to the point of repeating the messaging that they themselves push. What a clown

Daps
russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
he should get fired for including 40s and 30s as a women’s prime.

can a woman look good at 30 and 40? sure but she definitely ain’t touching her 25 year old self 9 times outta 10
That 1 execption like Nia long.. she was always bad younger but the older/thicker Nia long with t*ts and ass is way more sexy to me now :noah: