Don Lemon Fired From CNN

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He tried to do a redpill argument to shame nikki haley on some "well some people say women are out their prime in their 50s"
Cohosts immediately clocked him and he started juelzing

Important time for Don to realize he doesn't have the juice at CNN anymore. You are not the star getting nightly shoutouts by Trump anymore

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nikki Haley is a fascist. Who gives a fukk what anyone says about her. In a proper society she’d be lucky to still be drawing oxygen

Also fukk OP for posting the fukking Washington Examiner and the NY post as if they aren’t right wing propaganda rags
Yeah but you're a liberial he said a No No by suggesting that an over 40 women is "past her prime" had he said that about Kamala Harris. the sheas would be on his head top.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
sassy breh just randomly googling..." :jbhmm: at what age are women in their prime?"
14LEMON1-superJumbo.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read that he screamed at that katelyn girl on set.
I’m worried about ol boy. First they demoted him, now they’re painting a bad public image of him. I wonder what that girl did to make him lose his cool. She had to have been disrespecting him heavy.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Whats that saying about when life gives you lemons...

8fd9edff069a17cb85371f92838f904e.gif

*unf*

Edit: My point is that he's an attractive older man. That is my point. Who could deny that?!

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah but you're a liberial he said a No No by suggesting that an over 40 women is "past her prime" had he said that about Kamala Harris. the sheas would be on his head top.

Kamala Harris, another piece of shyt that I'm fine with people talking shyt about. Harris and Haley are both human gutter trash pieces of shyt. Why on god's green Earth would I give a shyt about an evil human like Harris? Me and Harris's political beliefs and human rights beliefs do not mix at all.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
First, Nothing says ‘my argument is shyt’ like bringing up join date.

2nd, you used the wrong smiley. Ie, I dont know ANY ngga that says ‘fukk off’ or ‘you idiots’ :mjpls: You also a lil over the top with trying to prove your ‘wokeness’. This Ngga fiesty

3rd, Actually, are you a woman? That would explain a lot. Inability to separate person from principle is typically a woman thing

(And to bring it all back to the original point, I obviously wouldn’t say that on CNN :beli: )
Breh you’re a Mar 11, 2022 recruit. You’re wearing that dildo medallion around your neck for life