The Wave Rider
juelz-talking.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Ya be in here callin dudes flabby n sick at 30 :flabbynsick: But really fixed your keyboard to type this shyt up?! Is this sarcasm or for daps? :mjlol:
:what:. We're talking about running for president not getting hoes off Tinder.

I need some of you to stop watching Fresh and Fit and old Kevin Samuels videos and be serious for a second.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
so is it safe to say some people rather live a fantasy world where they're lied to all day?

how can these people take issue with what he said considering the context. he prettty much said NH shouldn't be throwing rocks in a glass house.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I am FURIOUS. i am OUTRAGED. I am SHAKING.

That these retard bytches at tmz and dailymail think this is news when everyone said this about all 3 candidates last year, Biden, Trump and Bernie.

Its an argument still going on today.

Me personally I dont think anyone over age of 55, maybe 60 at max, should be allowed to run for president.

fukk all of em

Edit: just saw nikki hailey is only 51, yea don you might of fukked up here :lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also anyone in here defending Nikki fukking Haley is a disgrace. If Don Lemon wanted to call her a piece of shyt live on air he'd be 100% correct in doing so
:russell: gimme a break. if some shythead republican said this about some liberal female politician you like, there'd be a huge outrage. the comment was terrible :mjlol: