Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don sweet self, done got on day time TV and getting sassy as hell...:mjlol:

snaps-love.gif

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
:what:Please tell me you you’re joking….they’re polticians this is not a Kevin samuels child birthing and attractiveness conversation

Say man y’all gotta gtfoh with that ‘stay on code’ shyt. Folk will back any dumbass comment as long as it aligns with their ‘side’

Breh...Shut the fukk up. I don't align with Don Lemon on most things, so there's absolutely nothing to "stay on code" about. I'm not a misogynist, so miss me with that " as long as it aligns with their side" nonsense. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but every life form on this planet has a peak. An intellectual peak, physical peak, and emotional peak. At 51 we're all on the decline...You're not as sharp, fast, strong, as you were in your 30's at your true genetic peak. You can cry about my opinion all you want but father time is coming for your ass too. :ufdup:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh...Shut the fukk up. I don't align with Don Lemon on most things, so there's absolutely nothing to "stay on code" about. I'm not a misogynist, so miss me with that " as long as it aligns with their side" nonsense. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but every life form on this planet has a peak. An intellectual peak, physical peak, and emotional peak. At 51 we're all on the decline...You're not as sharp, fast, strong, as you were in your 30's at your true genetic peak. You can cry and bury your head in the sand all you want, but father time is coming for your ass too. :ufdup:
Of course, but would he say a male politician is no longer in his prime?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
But “prime” for what?
Isn’t she married with grown kids?

Prime for another man/marriage? In what way is a 50 something female politician out of her prime?

What do the variables you laid out have to do with anything? In what way is a 50 something year old female politician IN her prime?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
All people are out of their prime in their 50's. And how the hell would I know that? I'm not Don Lemon, and I didn't make the statement.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to defend Nikki Haley's honor, but Don Lemon wouldn't have even said that about a female Dem.

The three most prominent female Democrats nationally are Gretchen Whitmer (also 51), Kamala Harris (58) and Nancy Pelosi (who finally stepped down from Dem leadership at age 82).

None of those women are 'in their prime' and Don would have been universally shytted on if he said that about any of them.