Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm also not saying the lakers ring was fake or calling it a micky mouse ring BUT the lakers dont win that year if that doesnt happen no way

I think they make the Finals because they were rolling but im not convinced they would have beaten the Bucks. The Bucks would have for sure went to the Finals if they weren't in the bubble and Giannis would have dominated us.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Man I’m so glad I don’t let this team stress me out anymore

homer-simpson-pool-day.gif

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Disagree. We were clearly the best team in the league in 19-20 IMO
im not here to argue u lakers fan i dont got beef w yall i like yall lol but since when does AD stay healtha whole season? bro he was google in bubble becuase he was rested and healed

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are shytting on Lebron as if he didn't carry the team when AD was out earlier this season.....Nobody expected AD to miss a 2nd stretch of games...Most of us thought AD/Nunn would return and the FO would make a move or two at the deadline..........I think what Lebron's doing right now is saving whatever he has left in the tank for the play in/playoffs.....Other players need to step up, specifically Russ, Monk, and Melo.

Getting Lebron down to 32 mpg next season would be great for him and the Lakers.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Y'all are shytting on Lebron as if he didn't carry the team when AD was out earlier this season.....Nobody expected AD to miss a 2nd stretch of games...Most of us thought AD/Nunn would return and the FO would make a move or two at the deadline..........I think what Lebron's doing right now is saving whatever he has left in the tank for the play in/playoffs.....Other players need to step up, specifically Russ, Monk, and Melo.

Getting Lebron down to 32 mpg next season would be great for him and the Lakers.

:laff:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Yo they waived him based on that pass yesterday, they were fed tf up :dead:

Finally tho cause shyt took way to long :pacspit:

They should have been shaking the house down a while back...should have brought it bembry and any young enough to run and play defense. :francis:

Even Poor defense > no defense .