Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are shytting on Lebron as if he didn't carry the team when AD was out earlier this season.....Nobody expected AD to miss a 2nd stretch of games...Most of us thought AD/Nunn would return and the FO would make a move or two at the deadline..........I think what Lebron's doing right now is saving whatever he has left in the tank for the play in/playoffs.....Other players need to step up, specifically Russ, Monk, and Melo.

Getting Lebron down to 32 mpg next season would be great for him and the Lakers.
37 mpg at 37 was a recipe for disaster, but I don't think he's saving anything at this point. He just can't bring it whenever he wants to anymore. He put up a good fight, but Father Time is undefeated.:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I still think Pg made a mistake. His game was a much better fit with Lebron than Kawhi....the team would never be this bad if he was there and he'd be a champ most likely.
When did he have a choice in the matter? Lakers wanted Kawhi. He could have played with brown in Cleveland but they didn't want to make the deal unless bron resigned.

Y'all are shytting on Lebron as if he didn't carry the team when AD was out earlier this season
Carry them to what?