Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well he fooled your idol Bron into thinking he is competing so why don’t you go tweet you boyfriend or maybe Rich and ask them dummy
Look at this fakkit still having his emotional breakdown. Put a gun in your mouth homo. Kobe would be ashamed of you

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You’re fukkin retarded

Just read what this dumb nikka just said…

“Keep Russ and Trade AD and Bron”

You should get punched in your face for typin this

All that online anger. You sound p*ssy even through text :hhh:

Only reason you keep Russ is because he has only 1 year left. Just ride it out. He has negative value. You can at least get something for Bron and AD.

Hence why I said what I said :mjlol:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What was this nikka PBev like during his high school days? @CHICAGO @beaniemac @cornercommission2k12 @Art Barr @Brozay

@Rekkapryde

A mean ass pistons style hack.
A jordan clone hater hack.
That sprung up.
In defense of all the jordan clones in the city.
Imo he was never nice.

The pr was over the top for him in the city.

Incomparison to juwan. The real all time prep chi prep star.
who had the city on lock in every possible way.
That to this day. Most rego nikkaz get fresh like juwan and not know it everywhere.

Pat bev was not even in the stratosphere.
A complete after thought.

He was not no d rose talent either.
shyt he was not tyron tripplett level to be honest.
Nor was he mags level either.

Pat bev was a real talk decline in chicago prep. Who benefitted from fifteen and ten and the low bball iq era being ushered in. Plus crack creating a skill disparity in the chi prep scene. Where the best players were not ever on a high school roster in that era frfr. Plus the result of degradation in chicago. As open air market competition ceased. Simply because of the conditions.

PAT BEV

YEAT : that shyt so TRASH

Art Barr

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A mean ass pistons style hack.
A jordan clone hater hack.
That sprung up.
In defense of all rhe jordan clones in the city.
Imo he was never nice.

The pr was over the top for him in the city.

Incomparison to juwan. The real all time prep chi prep star.
who had the city on lock in every possible way.
That to this day. Most rego nikkaz get fresh like juwan and not know it everywhere.

Pat bev was not even in the stratosphere.
A complete after thought.

He was not no d rose talent either.

He was a real talk decline in chicago prep. Who benefitted from fifteen and ten and the low bball iq era being ushered in. Plus crack creating a skill disparity in the chi prep scene. Where the best players were not ever on a high school roster in that era frfr.

Art Barr

Well damn

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Shut the fukk you cac the jig is up and everyone knows it. Bron doesn’t even claim you pathetic losers.
You still crying cause I pointed out Kobe put up 18ppg on 35 percent for a 17-65 team when he was washed? That doesn’t change the great career he had during his prime.. it’s just pointing out facts. Quit being an emotional dikk riding bytch.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
I'm also not saying the lakers ring was fake or calling it a micky mouse ring BUT the lakers dont win that year if that doesnt happen no way

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I honestly rather watch the Lakers struggle without Lebron on the floor than watch him at this point.

It is literally so frustrating watching people get easy layups on this nikka, it's not even funny anymore. But but he 37, that is not a excuse at all. Dude literally stands in one spot and does not even a little ounce of effort at all. I was pissed at Carmelo all season doing that, but now Lebron is doing that shyt too while Melo giving more effort. :unimpressed:

Don't get me started on not being able to finish, taking random threes, ball watching rebounds, or his passive aggressive play. :francis: