Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All things considered you're a lot better than some of these other hoe ass Bron fans :yeshrug:
Yeah cause we know you’re a demented loser with no life outside of The Coli and you monitor all posters and their posting habits because you’re a fukkin transgendered queer dirtbag nikka with female body parts who has a filthy room who lives with his moms

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cause we know you’re a demented loser with no life outside of The Coli and you monitor all posters and their posting habits because you’re a fukkin transgendered queer dirtbag nikka with female body parts who has a filthy room who lives with his moms

More cac humor :francis: mans is 65 typing run on sentence rants like he’s 14.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You only enter this thread cuz of your love for one man that’s pretty clownish right there :francis:
I come in this muthafukka cause I wanna shyt on your bytch hoe ass every single chance I get…

I suggest at some point you put me on ignore cause I ain’t ever gonna stop you fukkin faghot :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I liked Wenyen when he was with Portland and on the Clippers. I don't really know how much he can help but it's worth it taking a flier on a young athletic kid. Also, if he pops Bron will get to take credit again. It's a win-win for the Lakers.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LeBron James, Magic Johnson not on the greatest of terms?

"Brian Windhorst on Lakers’ future decisions: ‘My guess my guess is that she is going to seek Magic’s opinion when it comes to this and what Magic might offer will be interesting. I also think it’s interesting to point out that I’m not so sure that LeBron and Magic are on the greatest of terms right now. LeBron was very upset that Magic pulled the rip cord after the first year and didn’t even tell him, he just did it. There is a scar tissue there."

Earv gonna get Bron traded. The irony :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I come in this muthafukka cause I wanna shyt on your bytch hoe ass every single chance I get…

I suggest at some point you put me on ignore cause I ain’t ever gonna stop you fukkin faghot :mjgrin:

Nah you come in here cuz you’re a Bron loving fakkit. We all know this.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I understand magic is a Goat Laker, but why is J.Buss taking advice from when....

* He let Randle walk without getting anything in return,
* Did not offer B.Lopez a contract when he would've been a good fit with Lebron.
* Did not acquire shooters for Lebron's first season with the Lakers.
* Did not acquire quality post depth for Lebron's first season with the Lakers.
* Traded Zubac for nothing
* Magic also allegedly offered the Pelicans Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac, Hart, and a draft pick for AD.(Too much for a player LA could've signed as a FA)

If anything this isn't bad news for Lebron, it's bad news for Pelinka.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LeBron James, Magic Johnson not on the greatest of terms?

"Brian Windhorst on Lakers’ future decisions: ‘My guess my guess is that she is going to seek Magic’s opinion when it comes to this and what Magic might offer will be interesting. I also think it’s interesting to point out that I’m not so sure that LeBron and Magic are on the greatest of terms right now. LeBron was very upset that Magic pulled the rip cord after the first year and didn’t even tell him, he just did it. There is a scar tissue there."

Earv gonna get Bron traded. The irony :dead:

Magic is the last Laker King, I know damn well he's not happy about all the shyt Klutch has been doing