Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I mean if those are the kind've of players you're worried about misssing out on...:mjlol:

Those guys needed time to develop but once they did, they became championship pieces in the rotation

Bron is always trying to skip the process needed to develop into a contender

2009 & 2010 titles were way more satisfying than 2020...bc we went through a process to get there

We need role players, not more stars...role players help you overcome the grind of a long reg season...role players ease the burden on franchise players

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Hurts my heart thinking of the possibilities with the young talent, draft picks & cap space

All we do is sign Bron guys

:snoop:

And best believe Pelinka will roll before we rebuild
:mjlol: Lakers have the worst front office/ownership group in the league. Pelinka, Magic, and broke ass Jeanie weren't going to build a contender without Bron and AD. Bron and Shaq are the only stars in the last 25 years to sign with the Lakers.

If we traded 15 FRPs in the Kobe era, he wins 7-8 titles

:mjgrin:
Now imagine if Bron spent the first 8 years of his career with Shaq instead of Boobie Gibson :wow:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjlol: Lakers have the worst front office/ownership group in the league. Pelinka, Magic, and broke ass Jeanie weren't going to build a contender without Bron and AD. Bron and Shaq are the only stars in the last 25 years to sign with the Lakers.

Now imagine if Bron spent the first 8 years of his career with Shaq instead of Boobie Gibson :wow:

Bron needs shooters, not a bruiser in the paint

Shaq was washed after 06 :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I can't see it going well for the antis long-term :russ:

When Jeanie hangs Bron's number in the rafters :wow:

If Lakers ever make the playoffs again... every TNT and ESPN pre-game highlight package will have the 20' title in it, every nationally televised Lakers game in the regular season will have all the Laker greats with Bron thrown in there :wow:

Having to watch Bron break Kareem's record in Cleveland, seething and working on Coli thread drafts :to:

Having DeRozan level free agents start saying no again :to:

Man, what a ride. My Lakers alerts will stay on for the Goudelock and Sacre era pt. 2

And no one in LA will actually care bout what he did here, not even Pau Gasol level. Y'all somehow can't comprehend that, give me back a Tank Dawg squad :wow:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Breh YOUR FRANCHISE chose the championship over the young guys and the picks. EVERYONE knows what comes with the territory when you get Lebron James. Its finals appearances and title shots, not
Mentoring young players and taking crap shoots on late first round draft projects. You act like Lebron put a gun to Jeanie’s head and said “Sign me and do what I say bytch”. They WANTED championships and Lebron delivered one.

Read your last statement...championships, plural

This is a Klutch Sports operation now & it's all Bron's fault we're in this position

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All those players played significant roles on title teams

Those guys needed time to develop but once they did, they became championship pieces in the rotation

Bron is always trying to skip the process needed to develop into a contender

2009 & 2010 titles were way more satisfying than 2020...bc we went through a process to get there

We need role players, not more stars...role players help you overcome the grind of a long reg season...role players ease the burden on franchise players

I'm not denying those guys had a role, but you really didn't need to use a 1st round pick to get Jordan Farmar, Sasha or Devean. Ya'll just got Caruso and Reeves as undrafted free agents and I'd take both of them over all three of those guys. Hell, you just got Malik and Nunn for bargains and they're both young and way more talented.

For all the talk about LeBron "depleting team's" assets the Heat were in the 2nd round two years after he left and Cleveland is currently the 4th seed. Both those squads have good deep and young rosters. Basically the same time frame after Kobe left. If you have a good front office and the LA market reloading shouldn't be a problem.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What exactly are Bron stans gonna do when Bron retires?

What team will they start following? Will they wait for Bron to get involved in a team's front office or ownership? Will they follow Bronny around the league (and around the world) or will they just stop watching basketball altogether?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What exactly are Bron stans gonna do when Bron retires?

What team will they start following? Will they wait for Bron to get involved in a team's front office or ownership? Will they follow Bronny around the league (and around the world) or will they just stop watching basketball altogether?

They’re gonna stop following basketball altogether

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron went to the finals at 22 with 30-something year old Illgauskus.. Now imagine if he had the most dominant big of all time in his prime instead :jbhmm:

He went to the finals in the bum ass East

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can't see it going well for the antis long-term :russ:

When Jeanie hangs Bron's number in the rafters :wow:

If Lakers ever make the playoffs again... every TNT and ESPN pre-game highlight package will have the 20' title in it, every nationally televised Lakers game in the regular season will have all the Laker greats with Bron thrown in there :wow:

Having to watch Bron break Kareem's record in Cleveland, seething and working on Coli thread drafts :to:

Having DeRozan level free agents start saying no again :to:

Man, what a ride. My Lakers alerts will stay on for the Goudelock and Sacre era pt. 2

Look at this dikkriding shyt. Back to Cleveland for the 3rd time you coast to coast fakkit.