Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably still 5

From 1997 - 2014 the Lakers had 1 pick in the top 18, that was A.Bynum (10th pk in 2005)...Bynum helped LA win 2 championships.

Averaged less than 9 points a game in both those playoff runs and Lakers had to trade 2 first round picks to get Gasol.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The civil war is back on @2Quik4UHoes :wow::wow:

I can't see it going well for the antis long-term :russ:

When Jeanie hangs Bron's number in the rafters :wow:

If Lakers ever make the playoffs again... every TNT and ESPN pre-game highlight package will have the 20' title in it, every nationally televised Lakers game in the regular season will have all the Laker greats with Bron thrown in there :wow:

Having to watch Bron break Kareem's record in Cleveland, seething and working on Coli thread drafts :to:

Having DeRozan level free agents start saying no again :to:

Man, what a ride. My Lakers alerts will stay on for the Goudelock and Sacre era pt. 2

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I can't see it going well for the antis long-term :russ:

When Jeanie hangs Bron's number in the rafters :wow:

If Lakers ever make the playoffs again... every TNT and ESPN pre-game highlight package will have the 20' title in it, every nationally televised Lakers game in the regular season will have all the Laker greats with Bron thrown in there :wow:

Having to watch Bron break Kareem's record in Cleveland, seething and working on Coli thread drafts :to:

Having DeRozan level free agents start saying no again :to:

Man, what a ride. My Lakers alerts will stay on for the Goudelock and Sacre era pt. 2
Those things will be worth it when Bron playing in Turkey with Bronald:mjlit:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron gonna get his points and peace out. What y'all expect? The window ended when AD got hurt in the playoffs last season. Good luck with ADNP.

Last edited: