Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They will, but even if they don't, who cares. I doubt he does: he has the love of the entire state Ohio forever. They're gonna build statues and name streets after him in Cleveland and Akron. Coming home will be a celebration, Dan Gilbert might throw a parade :mjlol:

Then why didn't he stay the second time if he didn't care :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Then why didn't he stay the second time if he didn't care :mjlol:

You think he went to LA for the FANS? The FANS? :mjlol:

If you think Bron or anyone else gives a shyt if LA fans like him you're insane :mjlol:

I'm looking forward to watching the new look THT-led Lakers in a couple years tho :ehh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You think he went to LA for the FANS? The FANS? :mjlol:

If you think Bron or anyone else gives a shyt if LA fans like him you're insane :mjlol:

I'm looking forward to watching the new look THT-led Lakers in a couple years tho :ehh:

Yes passive aggressive Bron doesn't care that the city he plays in doesn't give a shyt about him :russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Y'all see this shyt? First they twist his arm to get Russ, then mad he don't ship him out 5 months later for another Klutch client. The Don Pat Riley probably called Pelinka and told him to nut up

Why trade a first rounder when

A) This team is still gonna be trash

B) Bron won't even be here in 2027

C) They already fukked the team so they shouldn't even be suggesting moves

this dude Bron really thinking he can beat Lakers nation. if you want to leave, just leave. he does this everywhere he goes. puts the narrative out there so that everyone else can get the blame.

They gotta give LeBron an ultimatum this summer. Either sign an extension or they're trading him to the highest bidder.

Trade AD regardless before his value completely craters.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I have. I told y'all I'm retiring with LWO :wow:

I was able to let go of my hate and unappreciation for Kobe and the Lakers. Maybe one day you will find it within yourself to do the same:mjgrin:

You’re retiring with LWO but you find enjoyment in Bron extracting all the franchises resources and leaving us with nothing but passive aggressive deflection :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With news coming out that AD, Klutch and Bron are mad at Pelinka for not trading Russ, I hope Russ completely fukks the season up even more, they plotting to trade him but smiling in his face. AD’s bytch ass got some nerve making demands too.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
With news coming out that AD, Klutch and Bron are mad at Pelinka for not trading Russ, I hope Russ completely fukks the season up even more, they plotting to trade him but smiling in his face. AD’s bytch ass got some nerve making demands too.

Didn't even think about that, despicable behavior. Next week Bron will probably talk about how they brothers too :scust:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Didn't even think about that, despicable behavior. Next week Bron will probably talk about how they brothers too :scust:

@GreatestLaker is still gonna blame Pelinka for all this though and make excuses for LeBron. :scust:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t been on there in a while but gotdam, when did the Lakers subreddit get flooded with Lebron-ites? They in there deflecting like they’re on Klutch payroll

it's just like this thread.....Bron dikkriders invade whatever space the fans of Bron's current teams congregate at. I'm sure lakersground is the same way at this point

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
@GreatestLaker is still gonna blame Pelinka for all this though and make excuses for LeBron. :scust:
He is in charge of putting the roster together. :beli:

The same way he allegedly told klutch he wasn't trading for wall. He could have told them no on trading for westbrook. :unimpressed:

10 years ago you were here defending Mitchell kupchak to the grave. I was only one at the time demanding he get fired. I aint forget.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is in charge of putting the roster together. :beli:

The same way he allegedly told klutch he wasn't trading for wall. He could have told them no on trading for westbrook. :unimpressed:

10 years ago you were here defending Mitchell kupchak to the grave. I was only one at the time demanding he get fired. I aint forget.
:comeon:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Never seen someone escape criticism like Pelinka :wow:

First Magic took the heat and now Klutch
He is their new white savior. They'll eventually turn on him once LeBron's no longer a laker and they can't scapegoat him anymore.