Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You see this flagrant shyt he sayin? That ship has sailed get him the fukk outta here. nikka wanna run and hide cuz we don’t wanna saddle ourselves with Wall? fukk outta here…..:russ:

I hope y’all Bron stans realize now why a lot of Laker fans ain’t want to embrace him. This shyt was always beyond being just some Kobe vs Bron shyt, it was about his character/loyalty which is important to Laker fans. So how do you expect us to get with some fukkboy shyt like this?

When yall gonna get it. This ain't the olden days. The Laker brand ain't loyal to yall FANS. They dont give a fukk about yall feelings. Obviously. Bron figured this shyt out years ago dealing wit these owners he said fukk it ima do me its me and my crew fukk everybody else. Shyt worked out damn good for him id say. Yo heart in the shyt i get it but welcome to the new nba.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We knew from the jump he’d quit the team when shyt got tough, that’s how he’s built …got a chip out the deal though, so I’d do it again …just mad they made the mistake of listening to him and getting Russ, but it is what it is

What kind of retard ass backward post is this? Got a chip and would do it again BUT mad "they" listen to "him" the fukk wrong with you :russ:

Lebron out here praising other GMs but you think Lakers GM listening to him tho

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What kind of retard ass backward post is this? Got a chip and would do it again BUT mad "they" listen to "him" the fukk wrong with you :russ:

Lebron out here praising other GMs but you think Lakers GM listening to him tho

Because multiple things can be true? They listened to his input in trading for Russ but didn’t listen, after the Russ move ended up being a huge disaster, by compounding that mistake by giving away future assets for a win now move that still wouldn’t win shyt

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You see this flagrant shyt he sayin? That ship has sailed get him the fukk outta here. nikka wanna run and hide cuz we don’t wanna saddle ourselves with Wall? fukk outta here…..:russ:

I hope y’all Bron stans realize now why a lot of Laker fans ain’t want to embrace him. This shyt was always beyond being just some Kobe vs Bron shyt, it was about his character/loyalty which is important to Laker fans. So how do you expect us to get with some fukkboy shyt like this?

:sas2:

In The Midst Of A Lakers-Rockets Brawl, LeBron James Solidifies That He Came To LA Mainly For His Hollywood Ventures.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
4 titles>>>>>>>Each and EVERY ONE of those draft picks.

15 traded FRPs should be 6+ titles

My squad don't have a future until 2027...and Bron stans like you want to trade more in Y19

:mjlol:

You don't care about my franchise, I do...and I'm not wit trading anymore

The roster is cheeks bc we don't have the rotation guys that come with late FRPs

Guys like Sasha The Machine, 27th pick
Jordan Farmar, 26th pick
Derek Fisher, 24th pick
Devean George, 23rd pick

Homegrown rotational talent >>> :flabbynsick: roster

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

My squad don't have a future until 2027...and Bron stans like you want to trade more in Y19

The roster is cheeks bc we don't have the rotation guys that come with late FRPs

Jordan Farmar, 26th pick
Derek Fisher, 24th pick
Devean George, 23rd pick

Breh YOUR FRANCHISE chose the championship over the young guys and the picks. EVERYONE knows what comes with the territory when you get Lebron James. Its finals appearances and title shots, not
Mentoring young players and taking crap shoots on late first round draft projects. You act like Lebron put a gun to Jeanie’s head and said “Sign me and do what I say bytch”. They WANTED championships and Lebron delivered one.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When yall gonna get it. This ain't the olden days. The Laker brand ain't loyal to yall FANS. They dont give a fukk about yall feelings. Obviously. Bron figured this shyt out years ago dealing wit these owners he said fukk it ima do me its me and my crew fukk everybody else. Shyt worked out damn good for him id say. Yo heart in the shyt i get it but welcome to the new nba.

:merchant:

You gonna make these nikkas mad with this truth.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Jordan Farmar, 26th pick

Derek Fisher, 24th pick
Devean George, 23rd pick

I mean if those are the kind've of players you're worried about misssing out on...:mjlol:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So I kinda want to get a better understanding if y'all trade Russ in the summer.

Yall will have tht 27 1st and 29 1st. Yes Russ will be expiring but y'all don't think a team like OKC with cap space not gonna take both picks for taking Russ back just to buy him out?

Yall situation is kinda fukked up