Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Good deal for who? This trade would do absolutely nothing for the team lol.

You don't think Wood would have helped this team?

Especially with how injury prone AD is?

Wall/ Nunn
Monk
Stanley
Bron
Wood

Is good enough to go on a run at the end of the season:yeshrug:

When AD came back that team would have been tough.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why trade a first rounder when

A) This team is still gonna be trash

B) Bron won't even be here in 2027

C) They already fukked the team so they shouldn't even be suggesting moves

this dude Bron really thinking he can beat Lakers nation. if you want to leave, just leave. he does this everywhere he goes. puts the narrative out there so that everyone else can get the blame.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You don't think Wood would have helped this team?

Especially with how injury prone AD is?

Wall/ Nunn
Monk
Stanley
Bron
Wood

Is good enough to go on a run at the end of the season:yeshrug:

When AD came back that team would have been tough.
No, he struggles to play the 5 defensively and can’t take advantage as a 4 offensively. He wouldn’t solve any issues that lakers currently have. His best fit would be with AD, but AD is not here

And the Wall delusion needs to stop, he hasn’t played all year. He’s not gonna get up and start playing good basketball in middle of the year.

You only trade those picks if it makes you a contender, this does not even guarantee a playoff spot

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Y'all see this shyt? First they twist his arm to get Russ, then mad he don't ship him out 5 months later for another Klutch client. The Don Pat Riley probably called Pelinka and told him to nut up
This isn’t even the worse move by Klutch, y’all remember when rich Paul went to Adam silver and told him to fire Luke? :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Look at this dikkriding shyt. Back to Cleveland for the 3rd time you coast to coast fakkit.

:russ:

I lived in Ohio for years, down the road from Cleveland. No problem. Enjoy that #23 hanging up in the Crypt my guy :pachaha:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
And no one in LA will actually care bout what he did here, not even Pau Gasol level. Y'all somehow can't comprehend that, give me back a Tank Dawg squad :wow:

They will, but even if they don't, who cares. I doubt he does: he has the love of the entire state Ohio forever. They're gonna build statues and name streets after him in Cleveland and Akron. Coming home will be a celebration, Dan Gilbert might throw a parade :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You’ve spent the last few years in a Lakers thread. You never lived in Ohio and you don’t live in Vegas you live on Brons dikk you cac fakkit.

I have. I told y'all I'm retiring with LWO :wow:

I was able to let go of my hate and unappreciation for Kobe and the Lakers. Maybe one day you will find it within yourself to do the same:mjgrin: