Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
At what point are yall going to have a serious discussion about Kurt Rambis and Rob Pelinka? I don't think Rambis WANTS to win

I think Rambis wants to win, he's just too stupid to do the job that he has :pachaha:

Kurt needs to go, and Pelinka is on thin ice

Hell, we can talk about how Jeanie needs to sell the team too

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u guys blaming Kurt and Rob when it's JEANIE who's at fault. Who do you think put these guys in position? This is why having a female owner is problematic. They're way too sentimental. She literally just hired Kurt because her best friend is Linda and Linda probably asked her for a favor. Ever since Jeanie took over, the only good season we've had was a bubble season. Think about it... and she's not going anywhere. this franchise is staying with the Buss family.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pelinka will continue to escape scrutiny.. Klutch is an easier target.

Pelinka was getting plenty of scrutiny a few years ago from nikkas like me but the rest of y’all were crying about Magic :mjlol:

keep moving the goalposts nikka. Only 4 players on this team don’t have minimum deals and 3 of em are on Klutch and one of em is fukking THT:russ:

lib123

All Star
Daps
u guys blaming Kurt and Rob when it's JEANIE who's at fault. Who do you think put these guys in position? This is why having a female owner is problematic. They're way too sentimental. She literally just hired Kurt because her best friend is Linda and Linda probably asked her for a favor. Ever since Jeanie took over, the only good season we've had was a bubble season. Think about it... and she's not going anywhere. this franchise is staying with the Buss family.

And it sounds like Kobe (RIP) was advising her on moves to make behind the scenes.