Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
If they don’t trade Russ then he should get back his full playing time, squad is trash anyways so why not:yeshrug:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On NBA tv they just said AD didn't take a shot in the 4th quarter. That's definitely a coaching problem. Maybe Lebron was worried about his streak of 25 pts or more and just forgot about AD.

Nah, like Worthy said, that's an AD problem. You're supposed to be a top 10 player in the league. You demand the ball.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lebron is tired and needs his minutes cut to low 30's. No wonder why he was pushing for Russ but turns out Russ is shyt. No other play makers at all to run the offense.
This makes no sense as a reason to push for Westbozo because the last two seasons were the two lowest MPG seasons of his career.

They gave away all that depth and the result is he has to play more minutes for this team to be competitive.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here y’all go with this bullshyt:stopitslime:

Bron is still the best offensive option by far.
AD definitely needs to take more shots. Their shooting splits should be split in half considering how AD has shot since he returned

This is more so a Vogel/AD problem. AD isn’t aggressive enough & Vogel play calling sucks

I can’t even knock Bron cuz he been shooting well & probably feels he deserves to keep it going. He also wants the scoring title & Kareem record cuz ain’t shyt else being celebrated this season

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you're telling me a Bron/Giannis combo woks better then a AD/Giannis combo? What I said about the #1 seed is irrelevant, Bron would have Giannis looking like a 6'10 Tony Allen. Their games don't mesh at all

Thought you said swap Giannis and Bron??:patrice: