Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
always has been but people don't want to listen.

blame russ, blame tht, blame vogel, blame avery but AD is supposed to be so dominant that he's supposed to offset the bad. that's what giannis does, that's what jokic does, that's what Embiid does. they all play with trash. none of them play with Lebron either. he literally has no excuse. Not supporting this team until dude is gone. that's how I felt about Pau in 2012-2014 too :manny:

iu

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Trading for Russ was two fold. He can play make and also is a “star” that was meant to hold the fort for when Bron or AD was out. It just hasn’t turned out that way.
Russ isn't better than Schroder. Russ is horrendous on both ends of the floor. There was no logic in the trade just some people got fooled by the numbers who didn't watch Russ play.

Last year's team made plays without LeBron and competed their ass off defensively. I swear some of you guys have short term memory loss because the 2020-21 Lakers were respectable even when both LeBron and AD were out. Trading for Russ NEVER made any sense.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, he pretty clearly can't bring it for 30+ on both sides of the floor anymore. Father time undefeated.:francis:

Keep talking about my squad, our personnel ages, the way he plays, he stays injured, we're past our time in this league, etc etc etc, Do me one favor PLEASE!!!! And I mean PLEASE!!! Keep that same narrative ENERGY when it begins!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh, I'm saying trading for Westbozo was stupid because LeBron's minutes were (rightly) trending down with the team they already had in place. For some reason, LeBron didn't want that anymore and gave it all up for Russ.

LeBron 100% needs his minutes lower but the current squad is so ass he's playing more minutes to keep them afloat and wearing down in the process.
Your reasoning is still dumb because Bron is still pushing his minutes WITH Russ. Just get rid of Westbum anyway. :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I was originally pointing out Lebron’s minutes and didnt read the parts for Russ’ situation. My bad. :ld:

His minutes over the last 2 seasons were still high tho. :dwillhuh:
But they were the lowest of his career. :dwillhuh:

2019-20: 34.6 MPG
2020-21: 33.4 MPG