Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
always has been but people don't want to listen.

blame russ, blame tht, blame vogel, blame avery but AD is supposed to be so dominant that he's supposed to offset the bad. that's what giannis does, that's what jokic does, that's what Embiid does. they all play with trash. none of them play with Lebron either. he literally has no excuse. Not supporting this team until dude is gone. that's how I felt about Pau in 2012-2014 too :manny:
Giannis has a squad

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giannis has a squad

Giannis has a squad because he's so good that he makes others better. these pieces on other teams aside from Middleton are average. You literally have to triple team Giannis and he's a great passer which leads to them either cutting or hitting open 3s. AD getting guarded by 6'4 dudes and he's passing out. put AD in Milwaukee and they might be a play in team.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one on this team has the balls to check each other. that's why I miss Rondo. at least we know Rondo not scared. Bron too buddy buddy and passive aggressive. if AD yelled at me, I'd laugh in his face. This entire team is soft. Hamthony just happy to be in the league. Dwight is checked out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Frank Vogel just said "they can be dangerous, they have guys that normally don't play and they're gonna play hard because they're playing for a paycheck"

That's even more embarrassing.
My guy Frank is begging for a firing, Cheapie Buss wants him to quit so she doesn't have to pay full price

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
E7-8WKKWYAIXkxJ

:unimpressed:
yeah he gotta get fukking fried for this shyt