Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really let this bum coach try to scapegoat Russ and absolve himself(Russ needs to go as well, don't get me wrong)
On NBA tv they just said AD didn't take a shot in the 4th quarter. That's definitely a coaching problem. Maybe Lebron was worried about his streak of 25 pts or more and just forgot about AD.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On NBA tv they just said AD didn't take a shot in the 4th quarter. That's definitely a coaching problem. Maybe Lebron was worried about his streak of 25 pts or more and just forgot about AD.

I hate Vogel but that's not on him. that's entirely on AD. He didn't want to shoot and he sure as hell didn't want to play. after Giannis made a mockery of him last night like he usually does, he let Nurkic put his balls in his face.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Here y’all go with this bullshyt:stopitslime:

Bron is still the best offensive option by far.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
AD is Lebron’s younging his job is to make sure Bron gets his stats so he’s probably happy right now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Jake Fischer saying we are discussing THT with Toronto...didn't say the player

Could be a Dragic trade and then Russ to Knicks (this is my idea)