Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not a bad deal but I would prefer the cap space this off-season from getting Dragic and just shopping the buyout market now
If they want to get rid of Russ they are gonna have to take on bad contracts, especially if you want to keep picks. Imo, these guys will be much easier to move than Russ will. And they all fit LeBron more.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
He didn't say a player but said THT to Toronto is being discussed, and if I had to guess it would be for Dragic. Don't see them giving any actual valuable guys back

Just saw he has a 19 million expiring deal. I do that in a second. While you’re at it try to trade Westbrook to the Pacers for expiring contracts.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just saw he has a 19 million expiring deal. I do that in a second. While you’re at it try to trade Westbrook to the Pacers for expiring contracts.
Pacers have no reason for him, Knicks are the only team I have heard wanting him outside of Rockets. Knicks want to clear cap space in 2 years and get off Fournier contract and sell tickets in mean time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If they want to get rid of Russ they are gonna have to take on bad contracts, especially if you want to keep picks. Imo, these guys will be much easier to move than Russ will. And they all fit LeBron more.

The Pacers said they would take on salary for draft compensation already:yeshrug:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did, I made the #1 seed shyt up. I was just saying AD/Giannis > Bron/Giannis

hmm, yeah think I'm still taking LeBron and Giannis. AD and Giannis are both best at the 4/5 and they can't space the floor for each other.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This makes no sense as a reason to push for Westbozo because the last two seasons were the two lowest MPG seasons of his career.

They gave away all that depth and the result is he has to play more minutes for this team to be competitive.
Bro, he’s been in the league for close to 2 decades and playing ball since he was a kid. You don’t think all that shyt adds up over time? :gucci:

Daps
This makes no sense as a reason to push for Westbozo because the last two seasons were the two lowest MPG seasons of his career.

They gave away all that depth and the result is he has to play more minutes for this team to be competitive.
Trading for Russ was two fold. He can play make and also is a “star” that was meant to hold the fort for when Bron or AD was out. It just hasn’t turned out that way.

Bron was giving up the ball to AD in the 4th to dribble up court.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bro, he’s been in the league for close to 2 decades and playing ball since he was a kid. You don’t think all that shyt adds up over time? :gucci:
Breh, I'm saying trading for Westbozo was stupid because LeBron's minutes were (rightly) trending down with the team they already had in place. For some reason, LeBron didn't want that anymore and gave it all up for Russ.

LeBron 100% needs his minutes lower but the current squad is so ass he's playing more minutes to keep them afloat and wearing down in the process.