Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Vogel is done with Russ

Vogel a championship coach. I’ll allow it.
lGv7U9c.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, if Russ were to be a 6th man for you guys, it can’t be some half-baked ish where he still plays a buncha minutes and still finishes out games.

It’s an odd situation bc typically a “star” 6th man (Manu, Lou Will, Clarkson, OKC Harden, etc) is meant to spread out an excess of scoring, but could still start, close, and play a majority of minutes with the starters.

With Russ, it’s more like a handicap on scoring, so they gotta keep him away from the starters. If he can’t shoot or play defense, then he needs to just be a spot facilitator with limited minutes.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Lakers ain't play a good game all year... if say we played 2 quarters of good ball... i think the Lakers will upset someone round 1.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Regular_P be making good points :francis:

This vid sums it up perfectly tbh. He's not willing top accept his role next to two better players and the whole teams suffers because of it. Legit all he has to do is make good passes, attack the rim and play some version of defense. They basically need him to be Ben Simmons and it would make a world of difference.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lol its crazy because Vogel will usually defend any player no matter what, in his time here I have never seen him be this aggressive with a player like he has with Russ. They definitely got issues behind the scenes
Because Russ is sabotaging the team and the front office was leaking stories about firing him, ie placing all the blame on Vogel. :mjlol:

He's had enough and LeBron's comments after the game further solidified my belief that LeBron has Vogel's back.

There needs to be a resolution to this soon. Either Russ humbles himself and finally sacrifices for the team and focuses on doing all the little things to help the team or they have to send him away.

No one can tell me he didn't intentionally tank in the final minute. Missed those two free throws then sold on an offensive rebound while shoving one of the Knicks into Anthony Davis. It was truly some shameful shyt.