Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm gonna say it again: LeBron likes Vogel. If he didn't, Frank already would have been fired. There has never been any tension between them since he got hired which cannot be said for any of LeBron's previous coaches in the last decade-plus.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Fair to say the weight loss did AD good and he's back to bubble form (minus the jumper) or is it too early :lupe:

Bron is more important, but when AD looks like the best player on the floor as well they're formidable :ehh:
Yeah he's been quicker, and not relying on the jumper as much which is still pretty bad. Smart teams will dare him to shoot and with the spacing LA has, he might not have a choice

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Somehow at 35 (when smoking blunts and drinking brew between games was normal) Gary Payton shot 47% and averaged less than two turnovers on that 04 Lakers team.

Russ inability to MAKE LAYUPS is killing his confidence.

With Bron back he's going to do less ball handling and can just pick and choose his spots. However, missing 3 layups a game that lead to points the other way is killing this team. Missed layups + bad transition turnovers are just devastating to a team with old legs.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t see much of the game but good win. A must have win. It’s still concerning we are in competitive games with teams we shouldn’t be.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjcry: I want breh to be good mane. I don’t know why but I want him to get a ring and be an important role.

We all do, but he gotta want that for himself too breh. You even see Melo old ass trying to play defense. Why this athletic nincompoop don’t wanna get right?
rOlvqnW.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Somehow at 35 (when smoking blunts and drinking brew between games was normal) Gary Payton shot 47% and averaged less than two turnovers on that 04 Lakers team.

Russ inability to MAKE LAYUPS is killing his confidence.

With Bron back he's going to do less ball handling and can just pick and choose his spots. However, missing 3 layups a game that lead to points the other way is killing this team. Missed layups + bad transition turnovers are just devastating to a team with old legs.

Breh, we’d be so much better off with that version of GP than this version of Sabo.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

What AD said to Westbrook sounds awfully similar to someone else. I can't remember who.:jbhmm: