Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
We need to be good to Russ so he will decline his PO and sign a longer deal to keep Monk. I think we need to suck it up and do that. Consider it a cost of business to keep Monk. We won't be able to find a replacement with no money and assets.

Edit: We can transition him into a super sub.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
In all seriousness, I think I speak for us all when I say I really want Russ to figure it out and succeed. He’s gotta look himself in the mirror and deal with some shyt.
Always sad to see a great player decline, I think he can still be good and useful in a certain role but he's gonna have to go through this before realizing it. Melo went through the same shyt

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We need to be good to Russ so he will decline his PO and sign a longer deal to keep Monk. I think we need to suck it up and do that. Consider it a cost of business to keep Monk. We won't be able to find a replacement with no money and assets.

Edit: We can transition him into a super sub.
:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Always sad to see a great player decline, I think he can still be good and useful in a certain role but he's gonna have to go through this before realizing it. Melo went through the same shyt
Yea he's gotta have a real convo with Melo. Its all good if you're no longer really good. Just pick and choose your spots. Try to use way more savvy. Some of these missed layups could be avoided with a pumpfake/draw contact.

If AD is back to being a legit top 7 player then there's no need for Russ to force to the issue

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
In all seriousness, I think I speak for us all when I say I really want Russ to figure it out and succeed. He’s gotta look himself in the mirror and deal with some shyt.
Man just need to hit layups and tweak his jumper. He can still get to the rim and play decent defense when he is engaged.

I honestly think AD is right when saying Westbrook be in his own head. He probably plays with constant anxiety after missing a few shots, and it makes him more worse.

This was just last week. Look at how confident he was going to the basket compared to the Knicks game.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea he's gotta have a real convo with Melo. Its all good if you're no longer really good. Just pick and choose your spots. Try to use way more savvy. Some of these missed layups could be avoided with a pumpfake/draw contact.

If AD is back to being a legit top 7 player then there's no need for Russ to force to the issue

thing is, Melo and D-Rose had to get kicked out of the league to realize that.