Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Raiders fans change more cities than Bron stans :mjcry:

youre-sogood-analyze-this.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
THT can't even throw a decent entry pass :mjlol:

Russ sucking is partly on Vogel's trash lineups and lack of offensive game plan.

That’s the funniest part about it all. It’s a cycle of fukkery where these idiots feed off each other’s dumbass moves.
Rz039FU.png

You either need an elite coach to fix this mess or you needed Westbrook’s game to age better. We have neither.
v9vspsv.png

Our fellow Raider breh too loyal, it run in the family :mjcry:

He forgot the Raiders is LA’s team too. A good deal of Raider Nation is GOAT stanchise adjacent…
2YO04Wi.png

That type of irrational loyalty is only reserved for Raider Nation and GOAT franchise. Not the failblazers…..
2YO04Wi.png

Raiders fans change more cities than Bron stans :mjcry:

Bron wasn’t suing the league and getting player hated by the commissioner.
KrPf6J8.png

If it was up to Al the Raiders would’ve been in SoFi in the 90s ballin next to GOAT franchise in the City of Champions.
s4JO8VP.png
qQEyJ68.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vogel throwing shots at Russ doesn't sit right with me. Vogel should be the last one to talk about adjustments being made and secondly, you just don't do that to your players let alone someone as accomplished as Russ. Leave that shyt to the media. If I'm Russ, I'm heated. That shyt is beyond corny. Russ been nothing but respectful to Vogel and that's the least you can do as a coach is to not throw players under the bus.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Vogel throwing shots at Russ doesn't sit right with me. Vogel should be the last one to talk about adjustments being made and secondly, you just don't do that to your players let alone someone as accomplished as Russ. Leave that shyt to the media. If I'm Russ, I'm heated. That shyt is beyond corny. Russ been nothing but respectful to Vogel and that's the least you can do as a coach is to not throw players under the bus.

It is kinda rich to see him throw shots. Russ hasn’t helped himself at all in this and I’m sure that’s frustrations from Russ being an idiot on defense. But Vogel is such a part of the problem that as horrendous as Russ has been he still isn’t fully to blame. He’s not the one playing THT next to him. He’s not the one holding onto time outs like he’s Phil and this is a multiple title holding team.

This is becoming a pure fukkery show. It’s funny, but when you got AD and Bogel talking down that shyt is adding extra spices to an already doomed dish…:skip:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is kinda rich to see him throw shots. Russ hasn’t helped himself at all in this and I’m sure that’s frustrations from Russ being an idiot on defense. But Vogel is such a part of the problem that as horrendous as Russ has been he still isn’t fully to blame. He’s not the one playing THT next to him. He’s not the one holding onto time outs like he’s Phil and this is a multiple title holding team.

This is becoming a pure fukkery show. It’s funny, but when you got AD and Bogel talking down that shyt is adding extra spices to an already doomed dish…:skip:

yea AD throwing shots is lame too. I guess AD's perspective is that he's been getting shytted on for a couple of years getting called street clothes and adisney and he never took that personal and to his credit, has come back looking like bubble AD. but at the same time, u don't need to say that to the media. we know russ is emotional and russ as bad as he's been and he's been bad, he's been available which is something AD can't manage to do and Russ never threw shots at him for being injury prone. I just don't see a world where Russ doesn't take this shyt personal which is the exact opposite of what we need right now. they got 4 days to figure out what each side needs to do because if russ wants out and I wouldn't blame him for personal and pro reasons then they probably gotta do that wall deal.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Russ has a bad game and it's a big deal. Multiple threads shytting on Russ and he gets benched.

James Harden goes 2-11 4pts, 6 turnovers plays 37 mins no benching.

Vogel just sucks as a coach. He should be telling Russ exactly what he should be doing

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Russ has a bad game and it's a big deal. Multiple threads shytting on Russ and he gets benched.

Vogel just sucks as a coach. He should be telling Russ exactly what he should be doing

No one cares about the Nets, on the internet and in real life. Their own crowd was dikk riding the Lakers when we played them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

No one cares about the Nets, on the internet and in real life. Their own crowd was dikk riding the Lakers when we played them.

This. Russ is with GOAT franchise that’s a huge fukkin difference.

KD and Kyrie are fukkin idiots for ever choosing the Nets no offense to Nets stans but that franchise will never move the needle in NYC the way the Knicks do. Come to think of it, that’s probably why they made that choice. Picture those two idiots having to answer to NYC media and the Knicks stanbase? :skip:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
yea AD throwing shots is lame too. I guess AD's perspective is that he's been getting shytted on for a couple of years getting called street clothes and adisney and he never took that personal and to his credit, has come back looking like bubble AD. but at the same time, u don't need to say that to the media. we know russ is emotional and russ as bad as he's been and he's been bad, he's been available which is something AD can't manage to do and Russ never threw shots at him for being injury prone. I just don't see a world where Russ doesn't take this shyt personal which is the exact opposite of what we need right now. they got 4 days to figure out what each side needs to do because if russ wants out and I wouldn't blame him for personal and pro reasons then they probably gotta do that wall deal.

They say the best ability is availability but Russ throws a wrench into that phor. Team has been better with him off the floor so I don’t think Russ could use that as a counter to AD. And at the end of the day….Russ is grown he signed up for this. Why should his teammates be handling a 14 year veteran with kid gloves? It’s one thing to be out there bricking but he’s a sieve on defense. nikkas go by him like he’s not even there…while all he can do is swipe at the ball. If that’s the effort he’s gonna bring then he deserves to get called out. I’ve never seen AD or Vogel ever be critical publicly about any player before this so that in itself should tell how bad it is internally…

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It's dope to see AD seemingly returning to his 19/20 form

He clearly put in a lot of work in that rehab. He came back with his quickness and bounce. I remember watching him a couple months ago getting destroyed by Robert Williams thinking how sad it was a dude this young could be on the decline like that. Now he's yamming on nikkas again..