Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Then why the fukk is Tyronn Lue coaching the fukkin Clippers :what:

im not sure why yall keep glazing past the fact that kobe fukking bryant with 5 rings, the face of the gotdamn franchise, did not have the amount of sway as new face in town LeBron.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They're running it back with the same team if they're floating that Vogel/Westbrook nonsense. This team might be even worse next season. :scust:
They are throwing Vogel under so they can potentially keep Westbrook if they dont find a trade. I honestly don't mind it if we keep our assets:yeshrug:. No need to give up too much just to get rid of him. We have to take the L on this trade, it is what it is.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They are throwing Vogel under so they can potentially keep Westbrook if they dont find a trade. I honestly don't mind it if we keep our assets:yeshrug:. No need to give up too much just to get rid of him. We have to take the L on this trade, it is what it is.
If that's what they want to do, just trade LeBron and AD now and start a proper rebuild because they're throwing in the towel on next season by bringing back Westbrook.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If that's what they want to do, just trade LeBron and AD now and start a proper rebuild because they're throwing in the towel on next season by bringing back Westbrook.
AD gotta rebuild his value, no team will trade any good assets if he cant prove to play at least 60 games. With LeBron, they are never trading him unless he flat out asks. There have been multiple rumors that LeBron won't sign the extension so I understand why they don't want to throw away all the assets for a guy who might walk out regardless.

Even if we trade Westbrook, we are at best a 6th seed or below and if LeBron walks out after. It would be a huge blow to trade away the remaining picks just to get rid of an expiring Westbrook.

And for what its worth, Jeanie would rather lose with stars on her team than try to rebuild. We know she enjoys her money lol.