Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lebron doesn't need the Lakers. He has a top 3 all-time resume and is the most talked-about athlete in the world......The Lakers have one of the worst Owners and FO in sports.

An obvious trade partner would be Cleveland. They have the assets/contracts to make a deal.....If not Lebron could just wait until the Summer of 2023 and sign with Cleveland, they will have plenty of cap space.

I hope Lebron stays with the Lakers, but the constant leaks are very troubling...It's been happening for more than 10 years.
LeBron's left Gilbert twice already. It's naive to think they'd just welcome him back with open arms again when they have a nice young nucleus in place.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LeBron's left Gilbert twice already. It's naive to think they'd just welcome him back with open arms again when they have a nice young nucleus in place.

1. Lebron was a FA when he left. He never forced his way out.

2. Lebron delivered Cleveland their only championship.

3. LeBron made Dan a lot of money and would make Dan more money if he went back to Cleveland.

4. Lebron went back to Cleveland after Dan publicly disrespected him (The letter)

I think Dan would welcome Lebron back to Cleveland with open arms.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
1. Lebron was a FA when he left. He never forced his way out.

2. Lebron delivered Cleveland their only championship.

3. LeBron made Dan a lot of money and would make Dan more money if he went back to Cleveland.

4. Lebron went back to Cleveland after Dan publicly disrespected him (The letter)

I think Dan would welcome Lebron back to Cleveland with open arms.

if Bron goes to back to cleveland are you going to start rooting for them again? :sas1:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
if Bron goes to back to cleveland are you going to start rooting for them again? :sas1:

Had LA traded Kobe would you have stopped rooting for him?

Patrick Ewing is my favorite player of all time. I continued rooting for him after the Knicks traded him...I have a hard time supporting shytty organizations (Knicks, Lakers, etc...)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Did you miss Jackson's tenure with the Knicks? This is the same Phil Jackson that wanted to trade a 21 year old Kobe Bryant for Jason Kidd.

Since you want to put the blame on Klutch. Why not give them credit for winning a ring 2 years ago?

when did i ever discredit them from winning a ring :unimpressed:? they fukked away THIS year.

the guy has 11 rings, he did something right coaching the 3 biggest superstars the league ever saw. he wanted to trade kobe? guess what they didnt. who cares about the flabby and sick knicks

why does lebron have more control in the lakers org than the lifer who who got them 5 ever did :jbhmm:?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Phil Jackson has 11 rings. 5 with the Lakers. I think he never should have left the Lakers.

I think his opinion is valid and necessary. Klutch had their turn and fukked things up. They saying kobe never had the level of influence within the organization as lebron does. That is pretty fukked up
Bron didn’t have much of a say in the last head coach hiring. He wanted Ty Lue but Jeannie lowballed him. Phil hired Derek Fisher and Kurt Rambis to coach the Knicks, his tenure in New York was an utter disaster.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt Gilbert is about the money. If it would benefit him and the NBA financially Gilbert will do it.

But I am not sure thats what Lebron, the Lakers and most importantly the league wants. Keep in mind if this playoffs goes the way I think it will (with the celtics winning it all). Expect the league to want to milk this lakers (lebron) vs the celtics one more time before lebron hangs it up.

Never forget that the league is at is healthiest when the lakers and celtics are both championship quality teams.

I think its basically either Lebron finishing up with the lakers or a dark horse like golden state. I just think the league is gonna want lebron (and a popular left coast team) to match up in these finals vs the celtics before he hangs it up for good.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Get fukk outta here with this Vogel blame for Russ..

The Lakers fukking disgust me with this shyt

NOBODY CAN MAKE IT WORK WITH THAT UNREASONABLE ILLITERATE nikka RUSS

:what:

How the fukk you gonna blame Vogel for Russ not moving without the ball, not being able to shoot at all and the fact that this dumb nikka plays zero defense

fukk outta here Jeannie or Phil or whoever leaked this bullshyt

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Phil Jackson has 11 rings. 5 with the Lakers. I think he never should have left the Lakers.

I think his opinion is valid and necessary. Klutch had their turn and fukked things up. They saying kobe never had the level of influence within the organization as lebron does. That is pretty fukked up
Then why the fukk is Tyronn Lue coaching the fukkin Clippers :what: