Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Bron hates him you say?
Well he can ask for that trade so we can jumpstart that rebuild. He still part of the Westbrook fukk up aka the starter for it. With him talking all crazy during the all star break bout leaving us he might as well leave.

If you fukk up the relationship w/ Bron you ain't never getting another star until a new ownership group comes in.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If you fukk up the relationship w/ Bron you ain't never getting another star until a new ownership group comes in.
Stop right there
This is the Lakers you’re fukking talking about.
So we supposed to chill and let him and kltuch fukk us some more after this DISASTER OF A season orchestrated by them? :mjlol: YOU nikkaS ARE HILLARIOUS AYO THIS IS THE LAKERS NOT SOME PIECE OF shyt FRANCHISE
THE LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LEBRON JAMES

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Phil Jackson has 11 rings. 5 with the Lakers. I think he never should have left the Lakers.

I think his opinion is valid and necessary. Klutch had their turn and fukked things up. They saying kobe never had the level of influence within the organization as lebron does. That is pretty fukked up

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop right there
This is the Lakers you’re fukking talking about.
So we supposed to chill and let him and kltuch fukk us some more after this DISASTER OF A season orchestrated by them? :mjlol: YOU nikkaS ARE HILLARIOUS AYO THIS IS THE LAKERS NOT SOME PIECE OF shyt FRANCHISE
THE LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LEBRON JAMES

If the alternative is Klutch vs. Phil/Rambis then yea you let Klutch run shyt until Bron gone.

It wasn't THAT long ago that this same organization was begging and pleading with LaMarcus Aldridge for a second interview because they came across as such an embarrassment.

This entire ownership/front office would have zero credibility if Bron didn't come save them.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If the alternative is Klutch vs. Phil/Rambis then yea you let Klutch run shyt until Bron gone.

It wasn't THAT long ago that this same organization was begging and pleading with LaMarcus Aldridge for a second interview because they came across as such an embarrassment.

This entire ownership/front office would have zero credibility if Bron didn't come save them.
Klutch run shyt :mjlol:
That Lamarcus Aldridge front office was jim buss and mitch fukking it up until Jeannie Wrestled it away from them and got us players with that soft rebuild which led us to getting Bron. He wasn’t coming here with Jim Buss running the show. God I can’t wait till Bron is gone so you Bron groupies can GTFO OUR TEAM :pacspit:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Phil Jackson has 11 rings. 5 with the Lakers. I think he never should have left the Lakers.

I think his opinion is valid and necessary. Klutch had their turn and fukked things up. They saying kobe never had the level of influence within the organization as lebron does. That is pretty fukked up
Did you miss Jackson's tenure with the Knicks? This is the same Phil Jackson that wanted to trade a 21 year old Kobe Bryant for Jason Kidd.

Since you want to put the blame on Klutch. Why not give them credit for winning a ring 2 years ago?

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Klutch run shyt :mjlol:
That Lamarcus Aldridge front office was jim buss and mitch fukking it up until Jeannie Wrestled it away from them and got us players with that soft rebuild which led us to getting Bron. He wasn’t coming here with Jim Buss running the show. God I can’t wait till Bron is gone so you Bron groupies can GTFO OUR TEAM :pacspit:

"Bron groupie" ... Ya'll new posters be on here just chit chatting some straight nonsense :gucci:

What is different about the organization from the Aldridge days to now? Instead of Jim and Mitch you got Pelinka and Rambis, huge improvement :unimpressed: The difference is LeBron brought credibility.

It might be true Bron wouldn't have come if Jim was here but it's really irrelevant. It's not like he came specifically for Jeanie, he came to LA for a lot of reasons. And the fact remains him coming to LA is the only reason they got another ring and the only thing bringing this organization any credibility in this decade. Nobody takes Jeanie seriously and she doesn't know how to run the team for shyt, she runs it like a fukkin mom and pop store, hiring her friends or friends of friends. When Bron is gone and there's no superstar to save them, you will see how sad this shyt really is. It's going to be right back to the Jim days.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why would Lebron ask to be traded and make the next team he's on weaker?........LBJ will just play out the last year of his contract and sign with another franchise.
LeBron and the Lakers need each other. Unless Cleveland will take him back, which I have strong doubts, there aren't any teams with cap space in 2023 that make sense for LeBron.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’d rather have Phil advising instead of the dumb fukk Rambis and whoever
nikkas acting like he didn’t get a 3peat with us and almost another one if it wasn’t for bytch ass celtricks.:mjtf:
Also whatever he did in NY thats NY aka a gawbage ass franchise anyways he was really there to catch a check on vacation after Dolan called him
Up multiple times and dropped that wild ass check and Phil ain’t even give him his numbers:ahh:

Phil and Kurt are a package deal :yeshrug: Phil was also involved in the Frank hire. Anytime Kurt is around people should just assume Phil is somewhere in the background lingering.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Bron groupie" ... Ya'll new posters be on here just chit chatting some straight nonsense :gucci:

What is different about the organization from the Aldridge days to now? Instead of Jim and Mitch you got Pelinka and Rambis, huge improvement :unimpressed: The difference is LeBron brought credibility.

It might be true Bron wouldn't have come if Jim was here but it's really irrelevant. It's not like he came specifically for Jeanie, he came to LA for a lot of reasons. And the fact remains him coming to LA is the only reason they got another ring and the only thing bringing this organization any credibility in this decade. Nobody takes Jeanie seriously and she doesn't know how to run the team for shyt, she runs it like a fukkin mom and pop store, hiring her friends or friends of friends. When Bron is gone and there's no superstar to save them, you will see how sad this shyt really is. It's going to be right back to the Jim days.

Magic brought back the credibility which gave Bron a path to come here

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Magic brought back the credibility which gave Bron a path to come here

Magic was definitely the first step, he set the table for it. But the star actually coming here is the key piece and Bron has been the constant even after Magic left and tried to empty the clip on Pelinka which could have been very embarrassing for the franchise but they were able to weather it because they had Bron.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LeBron and the Lakers need each other. Unless Cleveland will take him back, which I have strong doubts, there aren't any teams with cap space in 2023 that make sense for LeBron.

Lebron doesn't need the Lakers. He has a top 3 all-time resume and is the most talked-about athlete in the world......The Lakers have one of the worst Owners and FO in sports.

An obvious trade partner would be Cleveland. They have the assets/contracts to make a deal.....If not Lebron could just wait until the Summer of 2023 and sign with Cleveland, they will have plenty of cap space.

I hope Lebron stays with the Lakers, but the constant leaks are very troubling...It's been happening for more than 10 years.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lebron doesn't need the Lakers. He has a top 3 all-time resume and is the most talked-about athlete in the world......The Lakers have one of the worst Owners and FO in sports.

An obvious trade partner would be Cleveland. They have the assets/contracts to make a deal.....If not Lebron could just wait until the Summer of 2023 and sign with Cleveland, they will have plenty of cap space.

I hope Lebron stays with the Lakers, but the constant leaks are very troubling...It's been happening for more than 10 years.

Jeanie know what that mouth do.. she stays close with all her media buddies in LA. That's why its always been leaks for years and years but never any painting her in a negative light.