Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone: there’s too many people advising Jeanie

Jeanie: let’s add one more

Phil Jackson old ass just tryna spin the block one more time :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather have Phil advising instead of the dumb fukk Rambis and whoever
nikkas acting like he didn’t get a 3peat with us and almost another one if it wasn’t for bytch ass celtricks.:mjtf:
Also whatever he did in NY thats NY aka a gawbage ass franchise anyways he was really there to catch a check on vacation after Dolan called him
Up multiple times and dropped that wild ass check and Phil ain’t even give him his numbers:ahh:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I’d rather have Phil advising instead of the dumb fukk Rambis and whoever
nikkas acting like he didn’t get a 3peat with us and almost another one if it wasn’t for bytch ass celtricks.:mjtf:
Also whatever he did in NY thats NY aka a gawbage ass franchise anyways he was really there to catch a check on vacation after Dolan called him
Up multiple times and dropped that wild ass check and Phil ain’t even give him his numbers:ahh:

Game has passed him by and Bron hates him. Having him involved cannot lead to anything good. fukk around and end up with Derek Fisher as ya coach :scusthov:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Game has passed him by and Bron hates him. Having him involved cannot lead to anything good. fukk around and end up with Derek Fisher as ya coach :scusthov:
Bron hates him you say?
Well he can ask for that trade so we can jumpstart that rebuild. He still part of the Westbrook fukk up aka the starter for it. With him talking all crazy during the all star break bout leaving us he might as well leave.