Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legit none of this matters if the 3 biggest payrolls played more than 21 games together this year.... Also Magic is messy to say that while the season is still going, especially considering there is a big chance Westbrook comes back next year.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it pains me to say this but magic has been showing so many hoe tendencies. he out of all people got some nerve to talk about moves that should or shouldn't have been made.
He basically shytting on Pelinka trying to take a victory lap knowing that if you sign Lebron its a win now situation. Just nasty.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He basically shytting on Pelinka trying to take a victory lap knowing that if you sign Lebron its a win now situation. Just nasty.

Get off Lebron dikk for minute. That man Magic said he called Pelinka. Thats front office. Its already documented lakers didn't wanna give Deebo 3 years just like they didn't wanna sign Ty Lue

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get off Lebron dikk for minute. That man Magic said he called Pelinka. Thats front office. Its already documented lakers didn't wanna give Deebo 3 years just like they didn't wanna sign Ty Lue

is that what's documented or is that what Klutch is documenting? Magic just said they were talking to DeMar until Lebron said he wanted to go with Westbrook. that's the narrative that was even portrayed in the pro russ articles prior to the season. it was lebron and AD were doing free agency meetings and they had options, Rob was going to pull the trigger on Hield(this is a fact, even Woj was reporting how close it was) and Bron and AD said nah let's go with Russ. As soon as DeMar starts having an MVP season and the lakers season is in the toilet, it's bu bu but they didn't want to give him 3 years. foh :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day. They fukked up
This season is a fukking failure. Bron pelinka fukk

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
is that what's documented or is that what Klutch is documenting? Magic just said they were talking to DeMar until Lebron said he wanted to go with Westbrook. that's the narrative that was even portrayed in the pro russ articles prior to the season. it was lebron and AD were doing free agency meetings and they had options, Rob was going to pull the trigger on Hield(this is a fact, even Woj was reporting how close it was) and Bron and AD said nah let's go with Russ. As soon as DeMar starts having an MVP season and the lakers season is in the toilet, it's bu bu but they didn't want to give him 3 years. foh :dead:

Who signs the players? I guess Lebron didnt want Ty Lue either? :russ:So this whole post comes down to fukkin buddy HIELD:russ: "bu bu Rob was GOING to pull the trigger" mann stfuuu :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this whole post comes down to fukkin buddy HIELD:russ: "bu bu Rob was GOING to pull the trigger" mann stfuuu :mjlol:

I have no idea wtf you're talking about. I'm telling you what the timeline was prior to the DeRozan 3 year talk. Notice how none of that bullshyt came out until after DeRozan was going off and Russ was struggling. I'm not even saying the Russ move was bad when it was done because I was pro Russ when the trade went down but I'm not a decision maker so when shyt goes south, there's people to blame that make the decisions. Bron is trying to blame Rob and the front office when in reality it's both parties but from my understanding Rob wanted Buddy and Bron wanted Russ so one is more to blame than the other.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have no idea wtf you're talking about. I'm telling you what the timeline was prior to the DeRozan 3 year talk. Notice how none of that bullshyt came out until after DeRozan was going off and Russ was struggling. I'm not even saying the Russ move was bad when it was done because I was pro Russ when the trade went down but I'm not a decision maker so when shyt goes south, there's people to blame that make the decisions. Bron is trying to blame Rob and the front office when in reality it's both parties but from my understanding Rob wanted Buddy and Bron wanted Russ so one is more to blame than the other.

what-kobe.gif

Nikka you dont even know what your own self talking about. I said what i said and it's documented. All this shyt you typing is made up skip bayless "according to my sources" BULLSHYT. You just :umad: and talking in circles :russ:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what-kobe.gif

Nikka you dont even know what your own self talking about. I said what i said and it's documented. All this shyt you typing is made up skip bayless "according to my sources" BULLSHYT. You just :umad: and talking in circles :russ:

I can tell by the way that you type that you're a child.

Where did I say according to my sources?

Nikka grow up, don't bother @ me back cause I already blocked you.