Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
been downhill since gary vitti retired

nikkaz are still on this kendrick nunn ish?
he has a player option for 5.5 mill i think he's gone

tht? no one wants that bum esp at 10 mill per

Why would Nunn decline his option after not playing a game with a mystery injury?

He's coming back next season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why would Nunn decline his option after not playing a game with a mystery injury?

He's coming back next season.

Because he can prob get a longer deal with more guaranteed money. If you already missed a season by banging your knee on a table, if your agent can get you a 3 year 15 mill deal why would you take a chance on one year 5 mill?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A five month layoff and then immediately ramping up for a playoff grind is more likely to cause injuries, but y'all go off.:stopitslime:

Stop. AD can't last through a FULL season and then straight into a postseason. He never could. He JUST came from being injured and already yesterday he's limping..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But we conveniently sign THT (A Klutch Client) instead? :francis:

them optics don't look right

Lakers fans were nut riding THT for the last two years when I said that he was trash :yeshrug:

Yeah I have to give Bron some of the blame for that too.

But Bron wanted Caruso and Dudley back.

Dudley would have been good for leadership and Caruso for defense.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The timing of Magic coming out and saying this is funny because Simmons/Russillo were both adamant on their podcast last night that LeBron/Klutch was gonna start planting the seeds that he didn't really want to do the Westbrook trade. Russillo even said someone already approached him about writing a column saying just that.

I normally wouldn't give those two knuckleheads any credit but Simmons has been on the money lately with some of his rumors. I believe they're right on this too and that's why Magic came out and said what he did.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk your Daddy, Magic aka the King of LA just greenlit him. It's over :wow:

If Magic and Kareem conveniently throwing shots at the Klutch Kingdom then something tells me the Civil War finna pop off. The only men that could resolve it are dead or on the clippers. What a world we live in…..
oPabSLI.png