Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can tell by the way that you type that you're a child.

Where did I say according to my sources?

Nikka grow up, don't bother @ me back cause I already blocked you.

:umad:

"You type like a child"

"Nikka grow up"

"I already blocked you"
:russ::banderas:

:umad:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ryan Russillo on his podcast saying Bron's team is trying to say he wasn't down with the Westbrook trade.
:russ::gladbron:

:snoop:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still haven't heard an explanation as to how the Lakers were going to pay DeRozan? He wasn't going to sign for the mle, so had to be a sign and trade, KCP would have to be in that deal. Westbrook trade didn't stop them from signing Caruso and you couldn't do a Kuz for Hield deal straight up, salaries don't work.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still haven't heard an explanation as to how the Lakers were going to pay DeRozan? He wasn't going to sign for the mle, so had to be a sign and trade, KCP would have to be in that deal. Westbrook trade didn't stop them from signing Caruso and you couldn't do a Kuz for Hield deal straight up, salaries don't work.

It's a Klutch grenade and to their credit, the casuals actually believe it.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a Klutch grenade and to their credit, the casuals actually believe it.
I mean DeRozan sure seemed to think it was happening too. Regardless if it broke down because of the front office or LeBron, it definitely had to be a sign and trade that would've included KCP and Kuz, so I don't know what Magic was talking about.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
so Bron missed the playoffs and Klutch PR machine start working overtime like crazy to change the narrative that he pushed for Westbrook. I fukk with LeBron but he moves like a straight bytch sometimes
He also has a lot of pull in the media and basically let Russ get drug through the mud by the media all year.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean DeRozan sure seemed to think it was happening too. Regardless if it broke down because of the front office or LeBron, it definitely had to be a sign and trade that would've included KCP and Kuz, so I don't know what Magic was talking about.

Of course he knew and it was in the works. 1st clip was 8 months ago. He talking about how playing wit AD and Bron would work. Magic just snitched and told us he brought it to Pelinka like wtf. Not one person has said Lebron didn't want him. I only see that narrative on the coli and twitter. I sure am seeing a lot of front office smoke tho. Its easier to blame a player they didn't like in the 1st place instead of blaming the cacs in the FO. Like i said all this shyt is documented with facts not emotional assumptions

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Funny ass thread :deadmanny:

Yea skip and them shytted in Russ and had them Russ brick/turnover segments cause he adores bron. Bron don’t control them nikkas.

"Bu bu bu Lebron let Russ get dragged thought the MUd :russ: dumb emotional ass nikkas just talking out they neck.

LBJ bigged up Demar too

See bow matter how many bullshyt daps these lames get on they trash narratives the math aint adding up :lolbron: