Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How so when ALL the teams played under the same conditions? It was the most balanced set of conditions in the history of the NBA.
Without that, the Lakers had home court all the way and that advantage was taken away.

Can you at least THINK before you post anything. This stupidity is so embarrassing

Well fans and travel both add additional pressure and factors. But regardless they won so it's whatever. The thing about the bubble is it came after a 4.5 month layoff. That helped Street Clothes... Street Clothes can't get through a full season and playoffs. That rest allowed his fragile ass to be healthy.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kendrick nunn taking that player option :mjlol:

Bron going for 50 these next two games :lolbron:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
not sure if this is a controversial take, but Lakers need to trade Lebron.

We aint got no depth and this team has no structure to be functional as a lebron team. Lebron is not and will never adjust to those around him and we're far away from having a team that can work with him.

Russ doesn't have enough value to trade without attaching picks. I don't want to sell low on AD. That means we should sell on Lebron, get some damn defensive or shooting depth or maybe picks and at the very least have a better year next year. It would be better for him too, he can go compete with a team that he can play better with. I don't really give a shyt, but this isn't working.

This might be out of spite because high-key lebron teams are just depressing when they're not doing well. all the blame just goes to the supporting cast and coaches and it's just a miserable fukking season. this year was, last year was, and his first year was. we were were shyt with the young core at least there was some hope, but these last 4 years every negative thing just feels amplified.

I'm also tired of Klutch. KCP, who was good for us, got overpaid. THT was overpaid. We bring in guys like JR Smith on that finals run and lucky it doesn't bite us in the ass. Their finger prints are shyt never works long term.

Got idiots all over the internet that don't understand why we picked THT over Caruso; THT a klutch client. We would have done fukk all with Caruso too btw because he doesn't give enough spacing wise. The team construction is just shyt, but at least Caruso was our fukking guy.

We aint got any fukking home grown talent left after 4 years. How do you draft Randle/Clarkson/Lonzo/Kuzma/Ingram/Caruso/Bryant/Zubac/Nance/Caruso/DLo and end up with none of them by the end man. That shyt is wildly unnecessary, the management is so garbage since we lost Dr. Buss. They got no long term vision nor ability to retain players. Our longest tenured player is fukking Lebron then AD/THT, god damn.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The chances of this team winning another ring with this core are slim to zero next season.

I'll say this, if we can't get anything for LeBron then trade the players around him for picks.

They're all gone after next season so might as well get something out of them if we can.

This will enable the Lakers to go full-on tank mode and we can get back to building through the draft, something this franchise has been exceptional at.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers will be fine if they make the right moves.

1. Get a new training staff
2. Fire Vogel/Sign Quin Snyder
3. Have AD wear ankle braces and put him on load management
4. Trade Russ....He has a 47m expiring contract...Multiple teams will want that cap space
5. Nunn should be ready by the start of next season
6. Trade THT....There's no such thing as an untradeable player in the NBA.
7. Try to do a sign/trade with Monk

Undervalued players who won't get a big payday will be looking to sign on the cheap to get a potentially big contract in the future...See Monk, Harrell, Morris etc

The Lakers will be fine...My biggest concern is...AD's health.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

4. Trade Russ....He has a 47m expiring contract...Multiple teams will want that cap space

Undervalued players who won't get a big payday will be looking to sign on the cheap to get a potentially big contract in the future...See Monk, Harrell, Morris etc

I don't see Snyder signing to the Lakers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
not sure if this is a controversial take, but Lakers need to trade Lebron.

We aint got no depth and this team has no structure to be functional as a lebron team. Lebron is not and will never adjust to those around him and we're far away from having a team that can work with him.

Russ doesn't have enough value to trade without attaching picks. I don't want to sell low on AD. That means we should sell on Lebron, get some damn defensive or shooting depth or maybe picks and at the very least have a better year next year. It would be better for him too, he can go compete with a team that he can play better with. I don't really give a shyt, but this isn't working.

This might be out of spite because high-key lebron teams are just depressing when they're not doing well. all the blame just goes to the supporting cast and coaches and it's just a miserable fukking season. this year was, last year was, and his first year was. we were were shyt with the young core at least there was some hope, but these last 4 years every negative thing just feels amplified.

I'm also tired of Klutch. KCP, who was good for us, got overpaid. THT was overpaid. We bring in guys like JR Smith on that finals run and lucky it doesn't bite us in the ass. Their finger prints are shyt never works long term.

Got idiots all over the internet that don't understand why we picked THT over Caruso; THT a klutch client. We would have done fukk all with Caruso too btw because he doesn't give enough spacing wise. The team construction is just shyt, but at least Caruso was our fukking guy.

Damn shame we let Klutch deebo us into dumb ass moves.

We aint got any fukking home grown talent left after 4 years. How do you draft Randle/Clarkson/Lonzo/Kuzma/Ingram/Caruso/Bryant/Zubac/Nance/Caruso/DLo and end up with none of them by the end man. That shyt is wildly unnecessary, the management is so garbage since we lost Dr. Buss. They got no long term vision nor ability to retain players. Our longest tenured player is fukking Lebron then AD/THT, god damn.

shyt hurts b....we don't have not one of em.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

been downhill since gary vitti retired

nikkaz are still on this kendrick nunn ish?
he has a player option for 5.5 mill i think he's gone

tht? no one wants that bum esp at 10 mill per

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and why would lakers trade russell? No team is giving you good players for westbrook,
if management is smart you just let next year ride out signing a bunch of 1 year players as davis and horton-tucker are the only players signed after next year

you are still the los angeles lakers and will be able to sign top tier players, no need to mess up your cap taking on more garbage with term to appease bron

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well fans and travel both add additional pressure and factors. But regardless they won so it's whatever. The thing about the bubble is it came after a 4.5 month layoff. That helped Street Clothes... Street Clothes can't get through a full season and playoffs. That rest allowed his fragile ass to be healthy.
A five month layoff and then immediately ramping up for a playoff grind is more likely to cause injuries, but y'all go off.:stopitslime:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I want Bron off this team
And you bron stans can fukk off

fukk it this deserves its own thread