Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still haven't heard an explanation as to how the Lakers were going to pay DeRozan? He wasn't going to sign for the mle, so had to be a sign and trade, KCP would have to be in that deal. Westbrook trade didn't stop them from signing Caruso and you couldn't do a Kuz for Hield deal straight up, salaries don't work.

This shyt start with not letting Rondo go. That fukked it ALL up. Why would you do that after winning a chip? a player that had a pivotal roll in winning it? WhY why? Let me guess Lebron didn't want him either :russ:then being cheap and signing Caruso (ThT Money) Trade Kuz and Montrez for Buddy.. Then they could have got Deebo for less then they paying westbrook (Demar said he would have taken less to come home)

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Delete: Lebron night playing tonight.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If the Lakers win tonight I think they'll win all 4 of their remaining games and make the play-in...I also think beating Phoenix would give them confidence in a potential first rd makeup.....I think SA will win 1 of their remaining games.
Are we seriously doing this :mjgrin:
fukk it torture me some more will ya:mjgrin:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Still haven't heard an explanation as to how the Lakers were going to pay DeRozan? He wasn't going to sign for the mle, so had to be a sign and trade, KCP would have to be in that deal. Westbrook trade didn't stop them from signing Caruso and you couldn't do a Kuz for Hield deal straight up, salaries don't work.
Windhorst said on his pod the same thing, and that Pop hates the Lakers so he was never gonna agree to help S&T DeRozan anyway