Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I still don't understand why everyone keeps blaming Russ. HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM. It's the role they are forcing him to play.

If someone has worked in construction for 10 years, gets hired to be a lead construction worker. And on the FIRST DAY, the supervisor SAYS NAH WE NEED AN ELECTRICIAN. And the nikka underperformed and EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY KEEPS BLAMING HIM, THAT NIKKA GONNA HATE WORKING THERE AND MIGHT SABOTAGE SOME shyt BECAUSE OF HOW HES BEEN TREATED.

Funny thig is, if Russ stays and they Trade Bron And AD. Bet they make the playoffs(not play-in) next season.

Russ is actually more of a Laker than AD and Bron are combined and yall can't even see it.

Look at these two clowns :mjlol:

One of them sells p*ssy on the side too

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I still don't understand why everyone keeps blaming Russ. HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM. It's the role they are forcing him to play.

If someone has worked in construction for 10 years, gets hired to be a lead construction worker. And on the FIRST DAY, the supervisor SAYS NAH WE NEED AN ELECTRICIAN. And the nikka underperformed and EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY KEEPS BLAMING HIM, THAT NIKKA GONNA HATE WORKING THERE AND MIGHT SABOTAGE SOME shyt BECAUSE OF HOW HES BEEN TREATED.

Funny thig is, if Russ stays and they Trade Bron And AD. Bet they make the playoffs(not play-in) next season.

Russ is actually more of a Laker than AD and Bron are combined and yall can't even see it.

He just wasn’t a good fit but I can’t put the full blame and scapegoat him, it’s been beyond overkill IMO. It’s more so the implications of the trade for me

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He just wasn’t a good fit but I can’t put the full blame and scapegoat him, it’s been beyond overkill IMO. It’s more so the implications of the trade for me
Yup, more about his contract. Once you traded for that, you pretty much locked yourself into getting minimum guys and the FO went with old players rather than young/unproven players. I rather go with the latter because they will give effort at minimum

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Disney ring was a fluke
How so when ALL the teams played under the same conditions? It was the most balanced set of conditions in the history of the NBA.
Without that, the Lakers had home court all the way and that advantage was taken away.

Can you at least THINK before you post anything. This stupidity is so embarrassing