Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As a Raiders fan I get used to upsets and bullshyt

but this season right here :wow:
Coming from a nikka that basically went to tears the game when that lean fat fukk Jamarcus russell fumbled on the first play vs the NY Jets

holy fukk man wow :mindblown:

You would think that our years of being hopeless Raider fans would’ve better prepared me for this. This is legitimate washed Al level behavior going on in the front office it’s sad to say and see.

Raiders never had a team this gutless and disgusting and that’s saying a lot. I never hated those teams I hated the front office. This shyt right here? This team should be ashamed of themselves to even be wearing Laker jerseys they are not GOAT franchise.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bro, I’ve never hated a Lakers team this much. nikkas be talking about I’m living in NY watching the Nets and in their thread but I legit get physically angry whenever I watch us play. This is a gutless and soulless team. 0 passion. I don’t ever want to see these collection of nikkas again.

They make me sick. I think most longtime Laker fans want to wash their hands of this era and move on at this point. It’s a shame because I wanted Bron to win another title or two with us because it’s good for the brand but having some involvement with Russ being here I can’t feel THAT sorry for him.

No matter whose most at fault this has been a nuclear meltdown level of a disaster. From top to bottom a terrible year for the Lakers.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I still don't understand why everyone keeps blaming Russ. HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM. It's the role they are forcing him to play.

If someone has worked in construction for 10 years, gets hired to be a lead construction worker. And on the FIRST DAY, the supervisor SAYS NAH WE NEED AN ELECTRICIAN. And the nikka underperformed and EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY KEEPS BLAMING HIM, THAT NIKKA GONNA HATE WORKING THERE AND MIGHT SABOTAGE SOME shyt BECAUSE OF HOW HES BEEN TREATED.

Funny thig is, if Russ stays and they Trade Bron And AD. Bet they make the playoffs(not play-in) next season.

Russ is actually more of a Laker than AD and Bron are combined and yall can't even see it.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why everyone keeps blaming Russ. HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM. It's the role they are forcing him to play.

If someone has worked in construction for 10 years, gets hired to be a lead construction worker. And on the FIRST DAY, the supervisor SAYS NAH WE NEED AN ELECTRICIAN. And the nikka underperformed and EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY KEEPS BLAMING HIM, THAT NIKKA GONNA HATE WORKING THERE AND MIGHT SABOTAGE SOME shyt BECAUSE OF HOW HES BEEN TREATED.

Funny thig is, if Russ stays and they Trade Bron And AD. Bet they make the playoffs(not play-in) next season.

Russ is actually more of a Laker than AD and Bron are combined and yall can't even see it.

:russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Someone neg this bozo for me again. :unimpressed:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I agree :mjpls:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bro, I’ve never hated a Lakers team this much. nikkas be talking about I’m living in NY watching the Nets and in their thread but I legit get physically angry whenever I watch us play. This is a gutless and soulless team. 0 passion. I don’t ever want to see these collection of nikkas again.

Lakers sold themselves to the Illuminati to get this core of players, now satan has their souls:wow: