Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Buy out Russ, Hit the reset button, Trade AD to the Celtics for Horford’s Expiring deal, Derrick White and 2 future first rounders, Trade Bron to the Knicks for Julius Randle, Evan Fournier, Obi Toppin and Cam Reddish.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the Jazz flame out and we can hire Quinn. He’s not perfect but I don’t see anyone else out there. Ideally we’d take a chance on a young coach but that’s not happening.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We not starting the rebuild until Bron, AD, and Russ gone. I said it a week or so ago, this is gon be Kobe’s twilight years with none of the joy.

This is the worst Laker team ever. It’s no contest really, in terms of the Lakers standard this team has failed like no other. They make me sick and I want as much embarrassment for them as possible.

Only way the cypher would truly be complete is if Rat Bev slapped the shyt outta Russ on some Will shyt. Bet Suss don’t do shyt about it neither…..prolly go wear a dress on a red carpet thinking he edgy…..:francis:
Bro, I’ve never hated a Lakers team this much. nikkas be talking about I’m living in NY watching the Nets and in their thread but I legit get physically angry whenever I watch us play. This is a gutless and soulless team. 0 passion. I don’t ever want to see these collection of nikkas again.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Disney ring was a fluke
Everyone had the same chance stop ya bloodclat crying about that karen.
Like I said before yall acting like karens mad ya fat ass kid couldn’t do shyt in a competition so ya call it names to demean it while buying that fat loser icecream and twinkies to try to cheer him
up like a participation trophy
fukk OUTTA HERE :damn: